Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Jac'll be taking her month's leave that she's...

Jac'll be taking her month's leave that she's owed.
  2. Replies
    Views

Ross will be the victim of an acid attack by drug...

Ross will be the victim of an acid attack by drug dealer Simon on the instructions of Debbie, in a case of mistaken identity after Ross steals Joe's car in revenge after being fired for double...
  3. Replies
    Views

I've read spoilers and seen pics from scenes and...

I've read spoilers and seen pics from scenes and they're heartbreaking, I don't know how to put a spoiler in here though
  4. Replies
    Views

It was said earlier in the year that Michael...

It was said earlier in the year that Michael would be out of the show for 5 months.
    He'll need time to rest and probably has more holidays owing to him which he'll take then. Technically we don't...
  5. Replies
    Views

He'll probably suicide after he's sentenced, or...

He'll probably suicide after he's sentenced, or be murdered by other inmates.
  6. Replies
    Views

Ross and Holly would be some twist

Ross and Holly would be some twist
  7. I'd be disturbed taking my child to see her,...

I'd be disturbed taking my child to see her, she's someone everyone is suspicious of. Love how she tries to be an upstanding member of the village and everyone knows she's a nuttier than a fruitcake...
  8. We've already established Gordon hit Aaron, I...

We've already established Gordon hit Aaron, I think he maybe sexually abused him as well, hence the sexual confusion and self loathing of being gay, if it is that Gordon is acting pretty normal for...
  9. Replies
    Views

Producers very rarely listen to what viewers want...

Producers very rarely listen to what viewers want anyway, they always have their own agendas, if it was the case viewers would be running the shows
  10. Replies
    Views

People get too tied up in the storylines, it's...

People get too tied up in the storylines, it's all very well enjoying but people really cross fiction with reality, they need to remember these are contracted actors playing characters, playing being...
  11. Replies
    Views

Nutters and saddos. The two guys are straight and...

Nutters and saddos. The two guys are straight and it's just 'acting' surrounded by about 30 people squashed up like peas with no hint of romance to be seen lol. It's like when Danny got attacked...
  12. Replies
    Views

What happens between Moira and Cain I wonder to...

What happens between Moira and Cain I wonder to actually make this possible, their relationship appears good, she has changed him for the better.
    Pete must've realised that he and Debbie will never...
  13. Replies
    Views

I wasn't the person who mentioned the love...

I wasn't the person who mentioned the love triangle.
    I was putting various scenarios in, they might split up cause of Charity and that's why Debbie leaves, for all we know. All we know is she's...
  14. Replies
    Views

Pete is the second person to try and kill Ross, I...

Pete is the second person to try and kill Ross, I think his mental state was probably affected. Perhaps damage was done when Emma tried to smother him.
    Ross hasn't had any female influence growing...
  15. Thanks for these. I don't understand why ITV...

Thanks for these.

I don't understand why ITV haven't released spoilers for that week anyway, you get all the other soaps but this one, it's annoying.

Not that i imagine that they'll be anything...
  16. Replies
    Views

Emma is meant to be an irritating, neurotic...

Emma is meant to be an irritating, neurotic person, I think Gillian Kearney is just playing it that way. She was fab as Jessica Harrison in Casualty
  17. Replies
    Views

John Bowe told a fan on Twitter it was coming and...

John Bowe told a fan on Twitter it was coming and they had to be patient after telling everyone to tune in for the next two months.
    The body won't be Ross's cause James demands Pete to take him to...
  18. Replies
    Views

Mike's still there I think, going back filming...

Mike's still there I think, going back filming when he can whilst doing his 'time away' thing, I think he's still working there permanent and just signed up for something outwith. Unless the filming...
  19. Replies
    Views

She said yesterday "if that gloating red head we...

She said yesterday "if that gloating red head we see on This Morning stood in front of me telling me Ross was dead I'd take it with a pinch of salt, she'd fail a lie detector on Jeremy Kyle"
  20. Replies
    Views

I still think he's having a break to do some...

I still think he's having a break to do some things. My mum "I don't care what anyone says, I don't think he's dead, I won't miss him if he is, but he isn't", adamant lol
  21. Replies
    Views

Maybe just means James, Emma, Finn and Moses, I...

Maybe just means James, Emma, Finn and Moses, I doubt Adam would get a look in with Emma, she'd probably give him the poisoned apple
  22. Replies
    Views

Screen tests usually happen after auditions, they...

Screen tests usually happen after auditions, they get a sample script and a director and casting director. Mike found out he had the part in May 2013 and knew he was going to be a series regular at...
  23. Replies
    Views

Maybe that'll be the next twist, it is Ross and...

Maybe that'll be the next twist, it is Ross and Pete does get arrested, it's just not obvious from the spoilers, lol. It's driving me nutty, Ross is my favourite and I just want to know either way if...
  24. Replies
    Views

Pete is crippled with guilt and comes clean to...

Pete is crippled with guilt and comes clean to Debbie whilst James and Emma are at the mortuary, then she's so horrified she leaves the house and bumps into James, I'm pretty sure he'd say if it is...
  25. Replies
    Views

I don't think Mike is fed up, I don't think that...

I don't think Mike is fed up, I don't think that conversation was even in connection with the show.
    He seems a very nice guy and would welcome any interest from fans, I think he's being asked a lot...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3