Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

BOUT FLIPPIN TIME CAIN, fight for the woman you...

BOUT FLIPPIN TIME CAIN, fight for the woman you love. :cheer: I wonder what he has in store for Moira? And I think it would be ideal if Cain & Moira found out that Emma killed James. JMO
  2. Replies
    Views

That whole storyline of Cain running off with...

That whole storyline of Cain running off with Charity was just a waste of time and made no sense at all. And like I've said before, The Powers That Be of Emmerdale could find far more better script...
  3. Replies
    Views

Honestly, the writers have made Moira such a...

Honestly, the writers have made Moira such a dimwitted whiney bimbo. Even in the darkest hour of grief, you don't lose all your faculties to function. She should stop being so self-involved and wake...
  4. Thread: Moira and Cain

by louisa
    Replies
    Views

I think I've said it before but Jeff said we...

I think I've said it before but Jeff said we shouldn't give up hope on them yet.
  5. Replies
    Views

I just finish watching the last 3 heartbreaking...

I just finish watching the last 3 heartbreaking episodes. But seriously, how can Cain & Moira get back together after all this? I haven't watched Emmerdale since they had split, and I really hope...
  6. Replies
    Views

Cain has obviously experienced what it's like to...

Cain has obviously experienced what it's like to live with an addict but he doesn't really seem to get why Moira is so determined to stand by her daughter. Moira should not have to choose where her...
  7. Replies
    Views

Well in the world of Soaps they have been...

Well in the world of Soaps they have been together longer than anyone would have predicted. But when the writers had proclaimed Cain as "Head of the Dingles" you'd think that there would be some...
  8. Replies
    Views

From what I can remember like Adam at first she...

From what I can remember like Adam at first she blamed hated Cain for his affair with Moria (Holly was a daddy's girl) that led to the separation of John/Moria due to her dads death & the bitterness...
  9. Replies
    Views

I have thought Pete and Moira would happen at...

I have thought Pete and Moira would happen at some point for a while now, although I love Cain and Moira and hope they don't split up because of this. I have also heard on tumblr by a couple of...
  10. Moira will be staying so she can fight for her...

Moira will be staying so she can fight for her man when Charity is back, I like to see Adam and Victoria make a go of things!
  11. Replies
    Views

I agree that the Kyle storyline would be MUCH...

I agree that the Kyle storyline would be MUCH better than bleeding Charity again.

Can they please just give Cain and Moira a storyline that doesn't involve Charity or James or secrets or lies or...
  12. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale will welcome back a familiar face next...

Emmerdale will welcome back a familiar face next month when Denise Black reprises her role as Joanie Wright.

The actress has already returned to filming at the ITV soap and show bosses have lined...
  13. Replies
    Views

I wait for the day a drunk Laurel makes a move on...

I wait for the day a drunk Laurel makes a move on Ross :p
  14. Replies
    Views

think its a mistake to put cain and charity back...

think its a mistake to put cain and charity back together, I actually think it works much better as it is now just with an underline chemistry still there, for me its just not believable after all...
  15. Replies
    Views

no theres more adam drama im afraid glad moira...

no theres more adam drama im afraid glad moira will finally stop putting up with cains stroppy behaviour
  16. Replies
    Views

Good its about time the Ol Moira came back. I...

Good its about time the Ol Moira came back. I hope her and Cain are pass their rough patch. And I am also glad we're pass the Little Boy (Adam) lost story finally.
  17. I'm so sick of Adam too, so over his temper...

I'm so sick of Adam too, so over his temper tantrums, get over it already. And when are Cain and Moira getting their marriage back on track. So over Cain lil tantrums with Moira too (I know he is...
  18. Emmerdale Spoilers 28th July - 1st August 2014

6928 Monday 28 July 7.00pm – 7.30pm

Ross has an unwanted visitor
    Pete tells Debbie he loves her
    Bernice returns full of hope

6929/30 Tuesday 29 July 7.00pm – 8.00pm

Donna plays a...
  19. Replies
    Views

I think Cain will forgive Moira and take her back...

I think Cain will forgive Moira and take her back eventually
  20. Replies
    Views

I really hope coira dont break up as I love both...

I really hope coira dont break up as I love both their characters especially together
  21. Replies
    Views

Ok I think (according to the actors Jeff and...

Ok I think (according to the actors Jeff and Natalie) Cain and Moira are in it for the long-haul (but lets not forget this is TV land and anything can happen). You always seem to have negative things...
  22. Replies
    Views

spoilers 16 - 20 june

6895 Monday 16 June 7.30pm – 8pm

Donna leaves the Christening she's arranged for April and herself when she hears the robbery's gone wrong and realises what Ross is capable of when she sees the...
  23. Replies
    Views

Ashley Thomas and Harriet Finch finally give into...

Ashley Thomas and Harriet Finch finally give into their feelings on Emmerdale next week and share a kiss.

The pair have been growing closer in recent weeks and upcoming episodes see them continue...
  24. Replies
    Views

Monday Sam reluctantly admits to Dom that it...

Monday

Sam reluctantly admits to Dom that it was his idea to run away, not Belle's. Dom is thoughtful when Sam tells him that all Belle wants is to face her punishment.

Later, as the trial...