Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Poll: i went for Cheryl Cole, I just cant understand...

i went for Cheryl Cole, I just cant understand why people like her!
    but it would be closely followed by chris moyles and denise van outen!
  2. Replies
    Views

you can drink fizzy drinks on a diet, as long as...

you can drink fizzy drinks on a diet, as long as its say diet pepsi, coke zero, diet lemonade etc. obviously not as healthy as a lot of other things but no problem as far as calories are concerned as...
  3. Replies
    Views

In case people didnt know..... Former glamour...

In case people didnt know.....

Former glamour girl Linda Lusardi dialled 999 after getting stuck in heavy traffic on her way to a pantomime appearance, police have said.

Ms Lusardi, 50, called...
  4. Replies
    Views

aaarrh, congratulations! enjoy your new little...

aaarrh, congratulations! enjoy your new little one. x
  5. Replies
    Views

not one of them appeals to me!! lol...oh well...!...

not one of them appeals to me!! lol...oh well...!
    maybe the ugly truth!
  6. Replies
    Views

are you sure? i never think of you as older than...

I am rather older than you :) but they had a couple of hits in the charts. That is where I know them from and they have been to Germany on tour :D[/QUOTE]

are you sure? i never think of you as...
  7. Replies
    Views

i did think her cancer was very bad though, i...

i did think her cancer was very bad though, i would have thought she was better concentrating on that and her family for now.
  8. Replies
    Views

i enjoyed watching david! he was just playing a...

i enjoyed watching david! he was just playing a game and what an entertaining game it turned out to be! it would have been quite boring without him as most of the contestants are pretty boring!
  9. the only thing is if they gave them a free rein...

the only thing is if they gave them a free rein on the types of songs some of them would play safe all the time with songs they are good at, at least this way it keeps it varied and shows whether...
  10. Replies
    Views

Rhydian New Album

Rhydian's album is released on 24th November its called Rhydian! bet its better than Leon's!!! here is the track list:

The Impossible Dream
    To Where You Are
    What If (Duet With Idina Menzel)...
  11. Replies
    Views

my sister is 29 and is 4 ft 10. my auntie is 53...

my sister is 29 and is 4 ft 10. my auntie is 53 and 4 ft 10. i am 40 and 5ft exactly, my mum 62 and 4 ft 11. i can honestly say none of us get any nasty comments about our height. you will get on...
  12. Replies
    Views

Poll: go for the bigger size, you can always wear two...

go for the bigger size, you can always wear two pairs of socks with wellies!

my daughter has cow print wellies from matalan and i have spotty wellies!

if you have wellies theyve got to be bold!
  13. Thread: Vista

by pookie1968uk
    Replies
    Views

i have has vista for 20months and it seems more...

i have has vista for 20months and it seems more up to date and modern but i still think i prefer XP! my laptop has office 2007 on it too and i find word so weird compared to the old one! i hate...
  14. Andrew Lloyd Webber Birthday in the Park

Andrew Lloyd Webber‘s Birthday In The Park

On Sunday 14th September, Andrew Lloyd Webber‘s Birthday In The Park will see stars from the world of pop, musical theatre and television, take to the...
  15. Replies
    Views

its like nurofen, that is just ibuprofen with an...

its like nurofen, that is just ibuprofen with an expensive brand name, just buy ibuprofen! there is a lot like this and you can save a lot of money by not buying a brand name. always check first.
  16. Replies
    Views

dare i say that feminax is just co codamol with a...

dare i say that feminax is just co codamol with a brand name! it would be a lot cheaper to get a shops own brand co codamol, they are exactly the same!
  17. Poll: the problem is the parents are no longer doing...

the problem is the parents are no longer doing the job theyre supposed to, there is no discipline and they are too busy trying to be their teenagers best friend instead of the adult they should be....
  18. Replies
    Views

congrats! really pleased for you!

congrats! really pleased for you!
  19. Thread: Recipes

by pookie1968uk
    Replies
    Views

yes thats the recipie for a victoria sandwich...

yes thats the recipie for a victoria sandwich cake, but its 4oz mix to 2 eggs not 1. if its for a decent size birthday cake it might be better to do 8oz SR flour, sugar, and butter, and 4 eggs.
    can...
  20. Replies
    Views

she should be trying to get her life in order and...

I really hope that isnt true.[/QUOTE]
    i do i want to go :)[/QUOTE]

she should be trying to get her life in order and her kids lives too instead of pretending everything is ok.
  21. Thread: Headcases

by pookie1968uk
    Replies
    Views

i thought some of it was funny, some of it not,...

i thought some of it was funny, some of it not, thought they got victoria beckham off to a tee though!! top half of her chest was a load of ribs with two tennis balls below!!! lol.
  22. Replies
    Views

i was referred for councelling through the doctor...

i was referred for councelling through the doctor but didnt want to wait so i paid for some instead which was quicker. as it was i was contacted after about 2months for the NHS councelling which...
  23. Replies
    Views

well for someone who has not long attempted...

well for someone who has not long attempted suicide by hanging herself it didnt take long for her to go back to work! must be record timing! stupid tv writing as usual, of course she wouldnt be...
  24. Replies
    Views

if you go to hmv download site it lets you...

if you go to hmv download site it lets you download singles, albums, or individual tracks off an album too. i have just took a look and you can join their jukebox for a monthly fee of £5.99 but i...
  25. Replies
    Views

yes i have used tesco, and hmv, and i have used...

yes i have used tesco, and hmv, and i have used www.7digital.com several times but when i looked it wasnt working this morning.
Page 1 of 2 1 2