Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Stella is twisted. I don't really know what she's...

Stella is twisted. I don't really know what she's doing though. There'll never be any circumstances where Phil would turn his back on his son, he's only a kid. Unless she's gonna try and convince...
  2. Replies
    Views

I care. :) I think he can be quite sweet. Also I...

I care. :) I think he can be quite sweet. Also I am interested to see if anything will happen between him and Chelsea.
  3. Thread: Sean Slater

by littlemo
    Replies
    Views

Next week. It's going to be good. Especially...

Next week.

It's going to be good. Especially with Bradley finding out about Max and Stacey. I can hardly control myself! lol.
  4. Replies
    Views

I know the Max situation, puts a bit of a...

I know the Max situation, puts a bit of a different slant on things lol. but it's still something, I reckon they could get over. It's bound to take time, but it's not like she cheated.

Bradley...
  5. Replies
    Views

Well you can still talk about Bradley if you...

Well you can still talk about Bradley if you like. :)

My mum feels the same way. She's like if you were Bradley's parent, would you want him with Stacey. And i'm like well I suppose not, but it's...
  6. Replies
    Views

That sounds great! Wonder what she does with that...

That sounds great! Wonder what she does with that builder guy, when she gets him outside?! What if he came back to the square and happened to mention that nothing happened between them?!

It would...
  7. Replies
    Views

Max and Stacey

O.k., we've got a thread for Bradley and Tanya, and now I thought i'd start one for Max and Stacey?! I'm thinking this has got more of a chance of happening, than the Bradley/Tanya thing.

Clearly...