Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Uh? Are we suppose to care about Joe?? He's an...

Uh? Are we suppose to care about Joe?? He's an awful character, so good for Noah!
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I get over that pitiful Piper scene on the beach...

I get over that pitiful Piper scene on the beach lol the acting and camera angles were so bad:lol:
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Charity was fairly aggressive with "confused"...

Charity was fairly aggressive with "confused" Vanessa, lol! But they both have form, so bring it on.:wub:
  4. Well, if Paddy wants to lose he wife, he's doing...

Well, if Paddy wants to lose he wife, he's doing a bang up job. Rhona was wrong, but now she's attempting to sort herself out and paddy has decided to wash his hands of her. A clean and healthy Rhona...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yeah they have chemistry unlike he and Rhona....

Yeah they have chemistry unlike he and Rhona. Maybe he should get back with Chas.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Because she's an outta control crack head which...

Because she's an outta control crack head which mean there's never enough. More importantly, using Vanessa's stash means her stash will last longer.
  7. Replies
    Views

I care dude. It's a major story line that's...

I care dude. It's a major story line that's hitting a high point, so seeing all the spoilers about it is great! And thanks Jess for posting them!
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I'm afraid I have to agree with you! What the...

I'm afraid I have to agree with you! What the hell does Marlon seeing Laurel have to do with Marlon access to his own damn son??
  9. Replies
    Views

Can't he just leave with Hazel? I'm kinda tire of...

Can't he just leave with Hazel? I'm kinda tire of watching his disrespectful treatment of his mother, Chas.
  10. Replies
    Views

And does he have that thing around his neck!!

And does he have that thing around his neck!!
  11. Replies
    Views

Well, Ashley was pretty physical with Laurel...

Well, Ashley was pretty physical with Laurel during the confrontation over Marlon and he seems to have issues with his father, so.... At any rate, Ashley is definitely saving this storyline.