Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I tell you who I like; Sue Johnston and miss her...

I tell you who I like; Sue Johnston and miss her playing Barbara Royle a most beloved, fun character. Well, she's an actress and a good one. She's played the Gloria character believably.
  2. Replies
    Views

I think I was reading something and looked away...

I think I was reading something and looked away for a few minutes. Then I looked up and he was shirtless and high tailing it with his "seducer" in tow!
  3. Replies
    Views

I wouldn't argue too strenously Daz, for here I...

I wouldn't argue too strenously Daz, for here I sit talking about the soaps I watch. How bad are they? I've said it before, I enjoy them warts and all.

For Corrie, the humorous aspects can be...
  4. Replies
    Views

I would agree Glen, but the writers just aren't...

I would agree Glen, but the writers just aren't the best let's face it.:wall:

I think to be fair we all have to realize that these are soaps and their very nature is quantity not quality. Unlike...
  5. Replies
    Views

I think one point is that they don't have the...

I think one point is that they don't have the time. Soaps are notorious for their tight shooting schedules which result in a lot of the inadequacies we complain about; acting, direction, writing,...
  6. Replies
    Views

At this point I think he did her a favor. This...

At this point I think he did her a favor. This character has become so loathsome and Rita remains one of our great, iconic Corrie figures that it's insulting for her to remain with the likes of him.
  7. Replies
    Views

That little girl, Elle Mulvaney, is proving to...

That little girl, Elle Mulvaney, is proving to be an excellent actress. Her predecessor, Amber Chadwick, had to be replaced because she couldn't handle the bigger storylines. Watch that kid. She...
  8. Replies
    Views

Peter has consistently not put his son first....

Peter has consistently not put his son first. This is just the latest installment. Selfish, weak man and we had to be subjected to his steamy scenes with Tina who is half his age. Keep your shirt on...
  9. Replies
    Views

A good example of lazy writing by soap writers....

A good example of lazy writing by soap writers. They often don't take the effort to bring details and logic into the storylines.
  10. Replies
    Views

I need to rinse my eyes out after having to look...

I need to rinse my eyes out after having to look at her and Peter there earlier. And do they actually think Gascoyne is so hot we wanted to see him with that towel? Maybe 20 years ago. Sickening to...
  11. Replies
    Views

I did Daz, thanks for asking. Happier then a lot...

I did Daz, thanks for asking. Happier then a lot of our soap characters that's for sure.
  12. Replies
    Views

Missed it as I've been on a Valentine's weekend...

Missed it as I've been on a Valentine's weekend getaway. I to have been happy with the suspense build up of Stacey's return. Good dramatic device and fitting for the reentry of an award winning soap...
  13. Replies
    Views

Certainly true Daz concernng these soap actors. A...

Certainly true Daz concernng these soap actors. A different story with A lister film actors who often have creative input on the script and even choice of directors. But this is soapland and these...
  14. Replies
    Views

OH, don't tell me! I thought we might be rid of...

OH, don't tell me! I thought we might be rid of him for good! Pooey!:wall:
  15. Replies
    Views

Is it me or is he more OTT then usual lately,...

Is it me or is he more OTT then usual lately, even for a pearly king? Next stop Vegas.
  16. Replies
    Views

Both soaps suffer from the transplant issue. They...

Both soaps suffer from the transplant issue. They treat us like idiots.:thumbsdow
  17. Replies
    Views

I've nearly destroyed my tv many a night by...

I've nearly destroyed my tv many a night by wanting to throw something at it.

I've always favored EE over Corrie because in general I like the dramatic and social issue treatments better along...
  18. Replies
    Views

I was also surpised to see how devoted he was to...

I was also surpised to see how devoted he was to her during her chemo session. Well, I posted about that previously too. I hope that he's serious and consistent at least until she's back on her feet...
  19. Replies
    Views

Thanks very much. I've enjoyed being able to...

Thanks very much. I've enjoyed being able to discuss EE and Corrie as well. I've only watched the shows for the past ten years but took to them immediately. Healthy debate isn't a bad thing and I...
  20. Replies
    Views

I'd say she's the one who's smitten and that his...

I'd say she's the one who's smitten and that his explanation was plausable. Given, he hardly ever is but in this case I think it's so. That's not to say that the writers might not use this seed to...
  21. Replies
    Views

The way Steve explained it I would say that he's...

The way Steve explained it I would say that he's jealous and worried about losing his close male bond friendship with Lloyd as something simiilar in the past happened with a male friend of his years...
  22. Replies
    Views

She's actually thinking??

She's actually thinking??
  23. That's always a danger and I heard the actress...

That's always a danger and I heard the actress Sherry Hewson talking on a morning show about how upset she's been as she's a friend and supporter of Roache and that it all has to stop.
    "this climate...
  24. Replies
    Views

Steve McDonald - do you have a not-so-secret...

Steve McDonald - do you have a not-so-secret crush on Andrea? :nono:[/QUOTE]

He might as well take out an ad, it's so obvious.
  25. Replies
    Views

You got that right and spit out the bones.

You got that right and spit out the bones.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4