Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I quite like listening to the music... they did...

I quite like listening to the music... they did it with Georgia, Ty and Rachel, Madison etc.
  2. Replies
    Views

Could Brads illness be involved with the tattoo...

Could Brads illness be involved with the tattoo he got? Seeing as we saw Jacka put something in the ink and then Ned did his tattoo... poison or something??
  3. Replies
    Views

I'm not sure Tyler is as old as that... I thought...

I'm not sure Tyler is as old as that... I thought he was more Paige's age which is around 21/22.
    I agree though, I dislike the story line and wish they would bring in someone more age appropriate...
  4. Replies
    Views

Gary Canning?? He's due back in it soon I...

Gary Canning?? He's due back in it soon I believe...
  5. Thread: Joshua Willis

by Carrieb4
    Replies
    Views

Josh's death scene was very emotional (I cried)...

Josh's death scene was very emotional (I cried) but I was expecting more from Imogen and a bit more of a break down from Brad and that hasn't happened yet..
  6. Replies
    Views

Oh he is a cute kid!! Him and Jimmy are gonna...

Oh he is a cute kid!! Him and Jimmy are gonna become good friends, maybe a it like Callum and Bailey??
    I enjoy having Steph back, I've watched this show for over 10 years so it's good to see old...
  7. Replies
    Views

Oh please!!! This isnt like neighbours. I...

Oh please!!! This isnt like neighbours. I understand the interesting side of being switched at birth as I watch a U.S. Programme about it but for neighbours... For these characters?! Really?)
  8. Replies
    Views

Interesting, I wonder what Josh does, sounds like...

Interesting, I wonder what Josh does, sounds like he hurt Chris but I'm very intrigued to know what he's done and why he's done it!!
  9. Replies
    Views

Haven't read anything about anyone departing so...

Haven't read anything about anyone departing so hopefully no-one dies! Sounds like a great storyline though.