Search:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My first full 40 hour week in 7 years. I am...

My first full 40 hour week in 7 years. I am exhausted. Very strange not to be finished at 1pm and then have rest of day to cooking, cleaning and shopping. Have to plan everything in advance. Luckily...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: So I quit my job at end of September due to...

So I quit my job at end of September due to mental health reasons and today I got offered a job that I wanted. I get to build websites just on the user end and it is with a big company so good...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Vaccine

Just had my first dose of the Covid 19 vaccine. It all is fine. If you get a chance to have it please do. Doctors and nurses were all queuing up for it today.
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hi Trinity, missed you on here xx

Hi Trinity, missed you on here xx
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The proofs of my next book arrived today. Yay!

The proofs of my next book arrived today. Yay!
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Welcome back Trinity

Welcome back Trinity
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Had the pleasure to meet up with Jodi in Holland...

Had the pleasure to meet up with Jodi in Holland on Sunday. She is just as nice in person as she is on these boards. Also had the joy of knowing what it is like to be in a country that has won a...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Our lovely Admin started it off in 2005 after the...

Our lovely Admin started it off in 2005 after the board on the EE website closed. I just joined the EE boards when it was closing and came across this site and was so happy to join. Yes we started in...
  9. Thread: A bit of nostalgia

by Meh
    Replies
    Views

What I have realised is that we are on this...

What I have realised is that we are on this planet for a very short time so grab what time you have!
  10. Replies
    Views

And you still worry about them

And you still worry about them
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Not working at the moment but taking Spanish...

Not working at the moment but taking Spanish lessons and hopefully will be able to work next year :)
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Very well, thank you, Trin, now living in Spain...

Very well, thank you, Trin, now living in Spain and enjoying it very much, love my two rescue dogs who keep me very busy and fit as I don't have a garden so need to take them for lots of walks. Good...
  13. Thread: A bit of nostalgia

by Meh
    Replies
    Views

A bit of nostalgia

Since I've been busy restoring the site, I've had a quick look around and seen some old posts from members long gone.

Some of you I have on Facebook, but others, wherever you are, hope its going...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thank you Trinity, although now only 3 months...

Thank you Trinity, although now only 3 months old, she is already wearing clothes for 6-9 months old babies, guess she takes after her parents who are quite tall :)
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I have become a Grammy to my granddaughter Lóa‏...

I have become a Grammy to my granddaughter Lóa‏ which is my first grandchild and I must admit, it is a great feeling :D
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I had such a good day yesterday that I thought I...

I had such a good day yesterday that I thought I had to share it!

Firstly, it was my grandson Harry's 6th birthday, so we went and helped him celebrate at a small party for family only (his...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Unfortunately Perdy, if they want you out, they...

Unfortunately Perdy, if they want you out, they will do everything... it is a shame. but Katy, you can get a better job
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Good luck with your studies and congratulations...

Good luck with your studies and congratulations on your good mark :)
  19. Replies
    Views

I also like to thank all who voted for me and I...

I also like to thank all who voted for me and I hope that this event has made at least some laugh or raise a smile for some. :D
  20. Replies
    Views

I think the Electoral Commissioner should...

I think the Electoral Commissioner should investigate the votes for best Newbie.

Thank you to all who voted for me. As for those who didnt then if you find a horses head on your pillow in the...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Just heard that the council have told the owners...

Just heard that the council have told the owners not to proceed with demolition on two grounds.
    1. I have applied to English Heritage for listing, so they should wait until the outcome of that has...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Just heard that the council have told the owners...

Just heard that the council have told the owners not to proceed with demolition on two grounds.
    1. I have applied to English Heritage for listing, so they should wait until the outcome of that has...
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Very interesting discussion about suicide. I've...

Very interesting discussion about suicide. I've experienced it from both sides - my father killed himself, and I've felt that way myself. I know that feeling suicidal comes from utter despair, and...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I've tried to let these two posts go, but I...

I've tried to let these two posts go, but I can't. I'm not meaning to cause a dispute, and I'm sorry if I do. I can understand now what you're saying, Alan - but back then I couldn't. Speaking from...
  25. Replies
    Views

What a credit these guys are to not only the RAF...

What a credit these guys are to not only the RAF but to the armed forces and the UK as a whole. So sad that one of them should lose his life in such tragic circumstances. Even whilst facing certain...
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4