Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

This! The stories have been so bad for a quite a...

This! The stories have been so bad for a quite a few years and has only gotten worse. I stopped watching back in November last year and not even slightly tempted back as it's ending.
  2. Replies
    Views

What is their obsession with this guy!?

What is their obsession with this guy!?
  3. Replies
    Views

Are we really that surprised? It's been so bad...

Are we really that surprised? It's been so bad ever since Finn, then Finn and then Finn again, and has continued to go downhill with Nicolette, Toady and Mel and some of the other boring annoying...
  4. Replies
    Views

Just when I thought Neighbours can't get any...

Just when I thought Neighbours can't get any worse at the moment, along comes Amanda.....
  5. Super cute in her younger days doesn't make her...

Super cute in her younger days doesn't make her hot now, and don't get me started with the whole dressing in tiger strips nonsense 🤢
  6. Really hope Toadie ends up with Rose, this whole...

Really hope Toadie ends up with Rose, this whole Melanie thing just isn't enjoyable
  7. Replies
    Views

Neighbours has seriously lost the plot. There's...

Neighbours has seriously lost the plot. There's nothing fun about it anymore, and this obsession with Finn.....
  8. Replies
    Views

Feel exactly the same. She's been quite annoying...

Feel exactly the same. She's been quite annoying as a character too.
  9. I'm just getting tired of Neighbours, it seems to...

I'm just getting tired of Neighbours, it seems to have lost it's way, and has just become tiresome. I miss the good old days when it had its funny, silly moments. And no, Jane and Karl's hording...
  10. Replies
    Views

I think they've started the set up for this,...

I think they've started the set up for this, especially how he just turned up for hash browns the other day
  11. Replies
    Views

The Whole bring back Finn story line has been...

The Whole bring back Finn story line has been stupid from the very beginning
  12. Replies
    Views

I just don't care! I'm just looking forward to...

I just don't care! I'm just looking forward to her and her teeth being gone from Neighbours and my TV
  13. Replies
    Views

That was the original excuse (it was an aneurysm...

That was the original excuse (it was an aneurysm in the brain) for being like he was, when he switched Susan's meds, tried to flee with Xanthe etc
  14. Replies
    Views

Seems that way unfortunately. I'm still hopeful...

Seems that way unfortunately. I'm still hopeful Elly will kill Elly.
  15. Replies
    Views

Don't forget the short prison sentences too. How...

Don't forget the short prison sentences too. How long was Fin jailed for before he become Patrick? The whole Fin story line is just ridiculous, and I can't wait for it to be finally over and done...
  16. Replies
    Views

I'd be very happy if Finn. Elly and Bea died,...

I'd be very happy if Finn. Elly and Bea died, they're the most annoying characters at the moment. And don't get me started on Finn not being locked up just because he lost his memory and living with...
  17. Replies
    Views

Yeah Trent seems to be an obvious choice, can't...

Yeah Trent seems to be an obvious choice, can't see them killing off 3 main characters. Personally I'd like it to be Finn, Elly and Bea. Guess we can all dream.
  18. Replies
    Views

Either way I just don't care! Can't wait for both...

Either way I just don't care! Can't wait for both characters to be gone from our screens. And don't even get me started on how Finn escaped going to prison, and ends up living with the family he...
  19. Replies
    Views

Completely disagree, the sooner Ellie, Bea and...

Completely disagree, the sooner Ellie, Bea and Fin finish their annoying love triangle and/or leave the show the better. And don't get me started about Fin not being in jail and living with the...
  20. Replies
    Views

Please keep her in Australia, her singing is...

Please keep her in Australia, her singing is annoying and not good! We don't want her here!
  21. Replies
    Views

The same way Finn is out after what he did to...

The same way Finn is out after what he did to Susan and Xanthe the first time round. It's Neighbours logic...... :searchme:
  22. Replies
    Views

So obvious they were going to put Bea and Finn...

So obvious they were going to put Bea and Finn back together. Really bored of the Finn story line, no one in their right mind would put him up like the Kennedys have. Hopefully it'll be over with...
  23. Sigh, really didn't think I needed to refer to...

Sigh, really didn't think I needed to refer to Karl, but I guess there's always one.
  24. Replies
    Views

You have a good point about it not being Louise,...

You have a good point about it not being Louise, but Finn was supposed (I don't believe he'd have server such a short sentence)to be in jail too.
  25. Replies
    Views

She's a terrible actress, hope she's not around...

She's a terrible actress, hope she's not around for much longer.