Search:

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Holby City won't be airing as planned on Tuesday…...

Holby City won't be airing as planned on Tuesday… and Brexit is to blame!

Prime Minister Theresa May has announced plans to hold a vote on her proposed final EU exit deal on Tuesday evening (March...
  2. I hope it's not the end of Jac!

I hope it's not the end of Jac!
  3. Replies
    Views

Casualty Spoilers 20th October

Ciara wakes up on the floor surrounded by smashed glass, and Joel insists on taking her to the ED.

Once alone, Ciara apologises to Dylan for the awkwardness of the situation, but as she is...
  4. Replies
    Views

Casualty Spoilers 18th August

The fall-out from the recent tragedy affects the whole department, and Iain confesses to Jan that he could have prevented it from happening but did not. His tormented conscience is pricked further...
  5. Replies
    Views

How could they, another great character down the...

How could they, another great character down the drain!
  6. Replies
    Views

When a call comes in, Iain recognises it as...

When a call comes in, Iain recognises it as Alicia's house and leaves. After picking up Alicia, the ambulance travels the streets of Holby, then a person falls from a bridge.

Iain swerves to...
  7. Replies
    Views

I thought you'd be happy, I'm still hoping she...

I thought you'd be happy, I'm still hoping she alive!
  8. Replies
    Views

Casualty will air a violent showdown between...

Casualty will air a violent showdown between Alicia Munroe and Eddie McAllister during this weekend's series finale as their rape plot reaches a dramatic conclusion.

Alicia (Chelsea Halfpenny) has...
  9. Replies
    Views

Don’t struggle with her, Dylan on the other hand...

Don’t struggle with her, Dylan on the other hand yes! It’s not on next week either :(
  10. Replies
    Views

Holby City Spoilers 3rd July

The party celebrating 70 years of the NHS is put on hold when a major incident pushes Holby to the limits.
    Serena is reminded of a patient she saved many years ago. With the odds stacked against...
  11. Replies
    Views

Holby City 27th June Spoilers

Hungover, tired and caught out by a surprise assessment, a split-second mistake by Nicky causes things to get a whole lot closer between her and Zav than either of them bargained for.
    With...
  12. Replies
    Views

Gutted, thats two good ones gone in two weeks.

Gutted, thats two good ones gone in two weeks.
  13. Replies
    Views

Sadly people still have to live around or near...

Sadly people still have to live around or near the person that has raped them. I can see both sides, but still feel they are portraying the devastation at is reality however upsetting that is to...
  14. New EastEnders pictures have been released...

New EastEnders pictures have been released showing the aftermath of Dean Wicks's surprise return to Albert Square.

Dean (Matt Di Angelo) reappeared in Walford at the end of Friday night's episode,...
  15. Replies
    Views

Aww little Tommy, not sure I can watch tomorrows...

Aww little Tommy, not sure I can watch tomorrows episode. Phil is just evil, I don't understand why someone would be like that with theiir own child.
  16. Replies
    Views

Aww little Tommy, not sure I can watch tomorrows...

Aww little Tommy, not sure I can watch tomorrows episode. Phil is just evil, I don't understand why someone would be like that with theiir own child.
  17. Replies
    Views

Tonight's episode of two halves. Phil and Ben...

Tonight's episode of two halves. Phil and Ben scenes yawn! Kat scenes however almost made my hard heart cry! Jessie Wallace at her best.
  18. Replies
    Views

What!! :p They the reason I started watching...

What!! :p They the reason I started watching EastEnders again, having not watched it for a good few years, they've brought a bit of life back into it. Although there is the danger of over using them.
  19. Replies
    Views

You'd be surprised what a person can lift when...

You'd be surprised what a person can lift when stressed and with high amounts of adrenaline running through you.
  20. Loving that Stacey is EVERYONES go to person at...

Loving that Stacey is EVERYONES go to person at the moment!
  21. Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 24th - 28th October 2011

Monday 24th October

Having come face to face with Michael for the first time in years, Emilia protests her right to be part of Tash's Life. Meanwhile Summer's shopping centre story is gathering...
  22. Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 17th - 21st October 2011

Monday 17th October

Kate is shell-shocked when she discovers the truth about Brennan.
    Meanwhile Toadies guilty when a work meeting means he has to
    leave his family when they need him.
  23. Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 27th June - 1st July

Monday 27th June

Lucas feels guilty for lashing out at Chris and agrees to take him back as an apprentice.
    Meanwhile, Tash's worst fears are realised when her photos go public.

Tuesday 28th...
  24. Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 16th - 20th May 2011

Monday 16th May

As Sonya and Troy continue to grow closer, Jade and Toadie become more and more concerned. Meanwhile, Lyn focuses on finding a solution to Charlies misbehaviour.

Tuesday 17th...
  25. Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 9th - 13th May 2011

Monday 9th May

Torn about Sonya and in desperate need of advice, Jarrod is buoyed by Harold's return.
    Jade finds an ally in Kyle who shares her no-strings attitude to relationships.
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4