Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Fair enough if Joe had got the Home James shares...

Fair enough if Joe had got the Home James shares that I could live with as being realistic, but Joe being owner of The Mill is just taking manipulating a situation too far.:thumbsdow

I agree that...
  2. Replies
    Views

Boring and very silly story, contrived beyond...

Boring and very silly story, contrived beyond belief, with a ridiculous and unbelievable outcome. It's just left me disappointed in Emmerdale and in myself for wasting my time this evening.

Well...
  3. Replies
    Views

You are to us - but I mean that in a nice way not...

You are to us - but I mean that in a nice way not a creepy way. You know what I mean. Perhaps I better shut up now.:o:o:eek:
  4. Thread: Robert and Aaron

by dees1
    Replies
    Views

Don't worry... i was only kidding. I'm not worth...

Don't worry... i was only kidding. I'm not worth stalking :rotfl::lol:
  5. Replies
    Views

Delete. Not worth wasting my time on the above...

Delete. Not worth wasting my time on the above post.

To all the regular posters here, if the mods on this site do not start dealing with spiteful trolls who never make a sensible contribution that...
  6. Replies
    Views

hello my robron friends :cheer: hope everyone...

hello my robron friends :cheer:

hope everyone having relaxing weekend . . . and maybe doing a bit of rewatching http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/friends/two-happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif
  7. Replies
    Views

It's been 2 days of greatness. I've loved it and...

It's been 2 days of greatness. I've loved it and we deserved it. :heart::love::heart:
  8. Replies
    Views

Well said EddyBee

Well said EddyBee
  9. Replies
    Views

hi tink :cheer: last nite will be hard to beat...

hi tink :cheer: last nite will be hard to beat but think tonite will be great to and only 30 mins away :heart:

and glad you staying x
  10. Replies
    Views

Morning All👋 Have we all come down from our...

Morning All👋

Have we all come down from our Robron http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/happy/cloud-nine-smiley-emoticon.giflove cloud yet?http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/kiss/blow.gif
  11. Replies
    Views

I was seriously beginning wether they were...

I was seriously beginning wether they were playing us and it wasn’t actually going to happen tonight. That was some fantastic acting from Ryan & Danny. That’s why they are so special.
  12. Replies
    Views

Hi Tink glad you liked it was awesome you see...

Hi Tink glad you liked it was awesome you see true love will out everytime the last scene was amazing Aaron said mr sudgen will come back to mine and they both hold hands through the village was so...
  13. Replies
    Views

hi matty :cheer: yea it was just perfect...

hi matty :cheer:

yea it was just perfect :love: danny and ryan were amazing :p

it would be lovely to see them in the morning waking up :heart: maybe Robert will go down and make them toast :wub:
  14. Replies
    Views

Aaron's full speech in that final scene, with...

Aaron's full speech in that final scene, with thanks to vicbartons.tumblr:

You just shut your mouth for one minute and let me say something, alright? You are a disaster. You´re smug and you´re...
  15. Replies
    Views

Just watched last night episode, excellent acting...

Just watched last night episode, excellent acting and the story I felt was superbly written, I am sure all the actors really enjoyed filming it, loved Val she is sadly missed on the series, DrPlot's...
  16. Replies
    Views

Good Morning All:cheer: Hope you had a great...

Good Morning All:cheer:

Hope you had a great Christmas Day and are sufficiently stuffed with turkey and mince pies and mulled wine or whatever your preference is.🍷

The acting from our boys last...
  17. Replies
    Views

Hi there Tink. Good to see you here. :) As for...

Hi there Tink. Good to see you here. :)

As for Alex, I hadn't thought of it that way. Why would he want to be second best? Clearly he has no self respect. :D
  18. Replies
    Views

Hi Micheal im feeling more postive after tonights...

Hi Micheal im feeling more postive after tonights ep the love is still very much there and when aaron said he still cares about Rob and its cystal clear he still loves Rob that wont go away and even...
  19. Replies
    Views

Hello Tink, nice to see you :cheer::cheer: I...

Hello Tink, nice to see you :cheer::cheer:

I am thinking on similar lines, unless they have a mega-twist I really am starting to think this baby is :cartman: IM wants Robron to have a baby and be...
  20. Replies
    Views

I am going to admit something to all you lovely...

I am going to admit something to all you lovely people on here as I would like to think in this short space of time we have at least reached some kind of friendship. I'm not trying to justify my...
  21. Replies
    Views

First of all, they should get rid of this idiot...

First of all, they should get rid of this idiot producer Iain MacLeod and his idiot script writers to start 2017 off with a bang. Because its obvious that they have NO fresh new stories for the...