Search:

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Caleb

by kiwigirl
    Replies
    Views

Sorry to say, but after all that scheming just to...

Sorry to say, but after all that scheming just to be caught out, was anticlimactic. Would have loved to see Kim brought down once again.
  2. Thread: Caleb

by kiwigirl
    Replies
    Views

I like Caleb too. And I am hoping that the...

I like Caleb too. And I am hoping that the writers wont have him and Moira having an affair. But I agree with you about plots storylines. If Cain needed a brother to come in and save the day, they...
  3. Replies
    Views

So when do we get a chance to see Cain and Moira...

So when do we get a chance to see Cain and Moira together other than a two minute stint? Come on there must be a storyline good enough to have them on screen together? And NOT one where Moira is...
  4. Replies
    Views

Dawn is such a miserable character. I hope they...

Dawn is such a miserable character. I hope they get rid once and for all.
  5. What is wrong with these writers? They are making...

What is wrong with these writers? They are making Cain & Moira look like stupid teenagers, will they wont they. FFS, If anyone from the production team of Emmerdale read any of our blogs....

Get...
  6. Replies
    Views

Lets just hope they stay together this time. Cain...

Lets just hope they stay together this time. Cain & Moira have a lot to offer in way of great storylines as they are both great characters. Its just up to the Producer and writers to get this couple...
  7. Replies
    Views

I just notice the cast keeping 2 meters apart....

I just notice the cast keeping 2 meters apart. Take Will proposing to Harriet, down on one knee and no kiss when she accepted his ring. Or Cain at Moira bedside 2 meters away from the bed.
    So until...
  8. Replies
    Views

Thank you EddyBee, I thought it was only me. But...

Thank you EddyBee, I thought it was only me. But I cant understand why the writers are making both Cain & Moira act so childish. Here we go again with both characters not admitting their true...
  9. Replies
    Views

I think I'm just fooling myself with wanting Cain...

I think I'm just fooling myself with wanting Cain & Moira to get back together. But I just cant help it, even when Cain & Moira argue, they hold so much passion.
  10. Replies
    Views

Tonight's episode 5th March, I like the way Cain...

Tonight's episode 5th March, I like the way Cain & Moira are working together over that gun. Hopefully this is the beginning of them get back together. :clap:

I hope they become the head of the...
  11. Replies
    Views

I hope that get rid of that Cara and Nat, he is a...

I hope that get rid of that Cara and Nat, he is a real terrible actor so why keep him on? Are they trying to find a new hunk to replace Ross and Pete?
  12. Replies
    Views

Two weeks and counting Vanessa is still tied up...

Two weeks and counting Vanessa is still tied up OMG. And I really dont want to, but I am secretly hoping that Cain & Moira are reunited. Not sure though, maybe in December they'll be back together....
  13. Replies
    Views

I hope Moira signs the divorce papers, shes...

I hope Moira signs the divorce papers, shes better than that. Its time for them both to move on.
  14. Thread: Cara

by kiwigirl
    Replies
    Views

Its most likely she will, just to finalise there...

Its most likely she will, just to finalise there is no going back for either Cain & Moira.
  15. Replies
    Views

AGAIN with the "FLASHBACKS". Cant they think of...

AGAIN with the "FLASHBACKS". Cant they think of anything knew, or just play the storyline outright? FFS :wall:
  16. Replies
    Views

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a303196...

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a30319640/emmerdale-spoilers-moira-dingle-unconscious-ditch/

If Moira dies, I will be really done with this show. For real this time.

She needs to...
  17. Replies
    Views

I really like your take on this situation, lack...

I really like your take on this situation, lack of character development is spot on. So I hope these writers or the idiot producer makes Moira the hero and save Cain from himself and whatever mess...
  18. Replies
    Views

I'm probably the only that still holds on to hope...

I'm probably the only that still holds on to hope that Cain & Moira will be brought back together. This Producer and Writers need to make Moira stronger and fight for her husband. There is so much...
  19. Replies
    Views

Well; I have to say Jeff & Natalie are brilliant...

Well; I have to say Jeff & Natalie are brilliant on screen together. And it was really good to see Moira fight for Cain, its about time. I hope we see more of that, even if Cain's the village idiot...
  20. Replies
    Views

This Cain sleeping with Kerry is like :sick: Ok,...

This Cain sleeping with Kerry is like :sick: Ok, I know he is meant to get revenge on Moira, but Kerry? WTF is up with this Clown of a Producer Kate Brooks? Since marrying Michelle Hardwick is she...
  21. Replies
    Views

I agree, great couple ruined by idiot writers....

I agree, great couple ruined by idiot writers. And now Sally Dexter has left, I thought she was a great edition to the cast. But I wouldn't blame her leaving with the BS scripts shes been given. Its...
  22. Replies
    Views

OMG I have come to the realization that Cain &...

OMG I have come to the realization that Cain & Moira are over and I need to except it and move on. Moira has gone. ��

And when it comes to voting for my Favorite Soap, I am voting for Eastenders...
  23. Replies
    Views

Yes I so agree, I believe they are keeping her...

Yes I so agree, I believe they are keeping her leaving a really tight secret. Moira might not have been everyone's cup-of-tea, but she was a decent character why ruin her. If Natalie J Robb isn't...
  24. Replies
    Views

Ok; call me naive, but I believe that Moira still...

Ok; call me naive, but I believe that Moira still loves Cain and I think she may confess. If the rumors are true, Nate is Cains long-lost son. And yes that could be an interesting storyline. But...
  25. Replies
    Views

"Moira's guilt continues to weigh on her." If...

"Moira's guilt continues to weigh on her."

If she ends her affair with Nate, I really think that Cain would take her back. But I'd like to see her fight and fight hard to win him back. Like he had...
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4