Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Arthur’s behaviour is really winding me up now....

Arthur’s behaviour is really winding me up now.

Why has he turned into such a nasty little piece of work? He was always such a decent child and this sudden u-turn seems so out of character for...
  2. Replies
    Views

I’m getting really irritated with Amy. I...

I’m getting really irritated with Amy.

I know she’s worried about her mom, but she was quick to try and get Tracey’s forgiveness for accidentally killing her Dad, but she’s not so quick to...
  3. Replies
    Views

Am I the only person who can’t understand why...

Am I the only person who can’t understand why Moira would be attracted to Nate in the first place?

I’m just not seeing the attraction to him. I mean Cain is no oil painting, but I’d take him...
  4. Replies
    Views

Yeah I thought that was a bit naff! If there’s...

Yeah I thought that was a bit naff! If there’s five of you then split it 3 and two so nobody goes home alone. Or at least let her call her brother and ensure she meets him before leaving her! Never...
  5. Replies
    Views

From what I’ve read elsewhere, on this Big Night...

From what I’ve read elsewhere, on this Big Night Out they’ve been playing the trailers for, Victoria gets raped, Maya is finally found out by one of the girls and gets confronted by Leyla, Tracey &...
  6. Replies
    Views

I get she’s upset that her man is dead at her...

I get she’s upset that her man is dead at her Dads hands (or so she believes), but considering what she did to Ross, I don’t think she’s in a position to judge anyone else. She made a decision...
  7. Replies
    Views

I wish this Maya & Jacob storyline would end....

I wish this Maya & Jacob storyline would end.
    It’s proper cringe to watch.
  8. Replies
    Views

I’m getting really fed up with Meghan sticking...

I’m getting really fed up with Meghan sticking her nose into stuff with Nicola and just generally acting like miss goody shoes.

Playing the big martyr. Did she forget what her own brother did?...
  9. Replies
    Views

I literally couldn’t give two hoots about the...

I literally couldn’t give two hoots about the whole David/Maya relationship.
  10. Replies
    Views

Because a life with Rebecca “can’t remember...

Because a life with Rebecca “can’t remember what happened yesterday” and “almost sets the house on fire with her child in it because she forgotten she’s cooking” White and Ross “Mother...
  11. I think Paddy has been so consumed with...

I think Paddy has been so consumed with supporting Chas and getting Chas through everything, he’s put his own grief on hold to do this so it will finally hit him hard.
  12. It was all a bit messy I thought. The way they...

It was all a bit messy I thought.
    The way they “killed him off” was odd, the fact that Kim was sent back to jail as fast as she got out after they made such a big deal of her returning to the...
  13. Replies
    Views

Looks like it.......

Looks like it....
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/interviews/a868197/emmerdale-spoilers-ned-porteous-joe-tate-exit-interview/
  14. Replies
    Views

But Moira DID walk into the police station and...

But Moira DID walk into the police station and confess that she murderered Emma. The police just chose not to believe her.
  15. Replies
    Views

About time this Lachlan storyline was over and...

About time this Lachlan storyline was over and done with.
  16. Replies
    Views

Seriously?? Good grief they really are dragging...

Seriously?? Good grief they really are dragging this out now. It’s getting ridiculous.
  17. Replies
    Views

Ha ha you’re right they did fail. She had the...

Ha ha you’re right they did fail. She had the strength to run, but a pile of leaves takes her down :lol:
  18. Replies
    Views

I said the same thing , she should’ve just...

I said the same thing , she should’ve just broke a window. She never even attempted to kick the door open, she just rattled the handle for a bit.

Then Lachlan falls down a steep embankment and...
  19. Replies
    Views

How much longer is this Lachlan storyline going...

How much longer is this Lachlan storyline going to be dragged on for? It’s ridiculous.
  20. Replies
    Views

Liv found him suspiciously in their house and...

Liv found him suspiciously in their house and then he shoved her against the wall and knocked her out.
  21. Replies
    Views

I know! For once Bernice using her brain and...

I know! For once Bernice using her brain and doing something utterly brilliant!

Now if only she’d quickly mentioned to Angry Smurf Dan and Kerry that Daz was set up by Beth, instead of still...
  22. Replies
    Views

:( That ‘urgh’ wasn’t at you by the way, it...

:(

That ‘urgh’ wasn’t at you by the way, it was my annoyance at Liam Fox’s acting, or lack of! :D

Definitely agree with you about them coming across as not really believing in the storyline....
  23. Replies
    Views

It would be a bit bad/harsh if they killed Ross...

It would be a bit bad/harsh if they killed Ross off. I mean they’ve already wiped out the rest of the Barton family with the exception of him and Pete. John Barton -dead. James Barton -dead. Fin...
  24. Replies
    Views

Very true. But I think the only way now is for...

Very true. But I think the only way now is for Rebecca to remember the crash.

If she’s got any sense as soon as she remembers she’ll go to the police instead of confronting Lachlan.
    But...
  25. Replies
    Views

I’m gutted about Gerry dying. I though he was a...

I’m gutted about Gerry dying. I though he was a funny kid. Liked his character, added a bit of lightheartedness.

How much longer is Lachlan going to get away with this stuff? It’s ridiculous....
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4