Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: She has no idea what is happening.... he turns...

She has no idea what is happening.... he turns everything to be about her being in the wrong and she knows she is not deep down... some people live like that for many years because they have no self...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yes, and isn't really really lucky that she was...

Yes, and isn't really really lucky that she was in the hospital at the same time as dawn? Can you believe it?
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Drama, yes, but poor drama. I think good drama...

Drama, yes, but poor drama. I think good drama has to be rooted in reality to some extent. Otherwise instead of being gripped by the story, you are watching it thinking, this is silly, and not fully...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The scene with Chas and Charity and the...

The scene with Chas and Charity and the prosthetics was touching and very real. I like that the show can show intimate scenes like that that are written with dignity.
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Dawn changed her tune pretty quickly. Yesterday...

Dawn changed her tune pretty quickly. Yesterday she was saying that Kim had been more of a mother to her, today she rolls out the red-carpet to Rose. Bizarre behaviour.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: So if Will's wife walked out on them years ago...

So if Will's wife walked out on them years ago and he is down on her records as next of kin, how did they have his mobile number. Mobile phones may not have been that common at that time or he would...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I do not think so, surely the courts and social...

I do not think so, surely the courts and social services would have to come to a decision about that.
    Will Rhona have to give up working at the vets to look after Ivy? If so how will they manage...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: mack jealous of new mechanic sarah

mack jealous of new mechanic sarah
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Must be genetic, knowledge passed to Sarah in the...

Must be genetic, knowledge passed to Sarah in the womb.
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: And I can keep my nice long clean fingernails!

And I can keep my nice long clean fingernails!
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yesterday I cudden even spell mcannick, now I is...

Yesterday I cudden even spell mcannick, now I is one.
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Before last week I can't remember them ever...

Before last week I can't remember them ever really interacting and now it seem like they are heading for an affair 🙄
  13. Replies
    Views

Monday Emmerdale's Manpreet Sharma makes a...

Monday

Emmerdale's Manpreet Sharma makes a move on Billy Fletcher

Manpreet has been feeling rather (love) sick lately... the doctor has been flirting up a storm with Billy at his PT classes...
  14. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale Spoilers 6th - 10th May

Belle sneaks away to organise a personal matter.

One feuding couple decide to meet up. Will it help them out?

Moira invites Ruby for lunch the comes up with a plan
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I was not suggesting they actually break his...

I was not suggesting they actually break his nose. Just stick a plaster on it and pretend. Although actors like Marlon Bando or Robert De Niro who follow "The Method" might have gone all in.
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Considering Vinny was hit on the back of the...

Considering Vinny was hit on the back of the head, his face was very messed up. Are we to assume these injuries were caused by him hitting the floor face first, in which case I would have expected a...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Soaps rarely if ever follow correct police...

Soaps rarely if ever follow correct police procedure, frequently interviewing people together, and never noticing when one person tries to steer the interview in a certain direction, away from things...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Oddest to me was that police interrogation. They...

Oddest to me was that police interrogation. They questioned everyone together. No one suspects Tom, but when Belle was talking, he was trying to edit to shift blame. I think that a police force would...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: When Eric was introduced to us he was much worse...

When Eric was introduced to us he was much worse than this. He was an antique dealer involved in all sort of dodgy dealing, he was the type to trick people out of family heirlooms or articles they...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: vanessa will miss tom at the hotel, he is so...

vanessa will miss tom at the hotel, he is so obsessed with belle, deranged and poor vinny bashed again
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: yes and swirling pc brought her to the village...

yes and swirling pc brought her to the village after arrest for stolen jewellery perhaps eric and his mate will get done for it as sold on, kerry told amy she stole nothing
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I should have known better, initially I thought...

I should have known better, initially I thought Eric was scamming Kerry but then they fooled me into thinking he was doing a decent thing, and doubt myself. Kerry who is suppose to be street smart,...
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: It is not even clear if he charges his neighbours...

It is not even clear if he charges his neighbours for his advice. Money is never mentioned. I wonder if he has signed on?
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I hate it when a character is trying tell another...

I hate it when a character is trying tell another something, and the other will not let them speak, so the news is never shared. Would they not say, let me speak, I am trying to tell you something?
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: ivy would be better adopted out, away from both...

ivy would be better adopted out, away from both toxic gus and rhona using her
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4