Search:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Piper Willis

by LauBuch
    Replies
    Views

To be supportive of Paige I would imagine since...

To be supportive of Paige I would imagine since their bond is still there.
  2. Replies
    Views

I'm glad they didn't! I really like Steph and...

I'm glad they didn't! I really like Steph and Mark together! I didn't expect to, but I do.
    I dno what the future holds for them, but I hope they keep them together!
  3. Thread: Piper Willis

by LauBuch
    Replies
    Views

Remember when Piper was actually sort of mature?...

Remember when Piper was actually sort of mature? I get she's hurt and what Paige and Tyler done was disrespectful to her feelings, but the way Piper is dealing with it is ridiculous.
    I know she's a...
  4. Replies
    Views

I have to admit I haven't been a big fan of...

I have to admit I haven't been a big fan of Angus, but that scene with Susan today after he was done hitching was actually quite touching! If they could keep him like that I wouldn't mind if he...
  5. Replies
    Views

Just seen a spoiler and it said something like...

Just seen a spoiler and it said something like "John Doe is stuck in a dilemma between Paige and the old priest."

Maybe he's a trainee priest? Might seem like a silly suggestion...but this is...
  6. Replies
    Views

I thought there was tons of chemistry between...

I thought there was tons of chemistry between Brad and Therese, prior to the affair. There's never been a chemistry between Brad + Lauren for me.
    But the chemistry between Ned + Lauren is through...
  7. Replies
    Views

John admits to it thinking he did it due to...

John admits to it thinking he did it due to flashbacks and as far as i'm aware Jacka and Julie admit to it? I could be wrong though! :p
  8. Replies
    Views

Nope, no idea who he is, minus the name! I think...

Nope, no idea who he is, minus the name! I think his memory comes back the same day the explosion culprit is revealed, so 2...is weeks? Unless spoilers leak it before then, which is likely :p
  9. Replies
    Views

I'm disappointed but I'm also not, because I...

I'm disappointed but I'm also not, because I never held my breath on the "big surprise" because...well, soap lands definition of surprise is different from everyone else :p

Just about everyone on...
  10. Replies
    Views

Ok, how reliable this is I don't know, fair...

Ok, how reliable this is I don't know, fair warning here, potential SPOILERS for the reveal of who caused the explosion, so if you don't wanna know, don't read on :)

Apparently Julie hired Jacka...
  11. Replies
    Views

As far as I'm aware, when it comes to bone marrow...

As far as I'm aware, when it comes to bone marrow age isn't a factor that's brought into play. I know it's a relatively safe process, but it's a painful one and something someone of Nells age...
  12. Replies
    Views

For me, the obvious choices are, the Quills,...

For me, the obvious choices are, the Quills, Dimato and his cronies, Jacka and John Doe. If it's one of them...then that "big surprise and shock" will just be a let down. But I'm not holding my...
  13. Replies
    Views

As far as I'm aware, Jack is the real identity of...

As far as I'm aware, Jack is the real identity of John Doe and I'm just assuming it's Gary Canning they've just misspelt it :)
  14. Replies
    Views

I can appreciate that it will hurt, but with all...

I can appreciate that it will hurt, but with all the cheating he's taken part in...it's a tiny taste of karma for him...
    Plus, it was one sided and she had, sort of justified reasons for keeping it...
  15. Replies
    Views

I don't even think he'll be looking for apologies...

I don't even think he'll be looking for apologies from anyone, he'll just be glad to have his family back. As much as I'm enjoying watching him squirm (plainly because of all the stuff he has gotten...
  16. Replies
    Views

The obvious ones I always rule out straight away...

The obvious ones I always rule out straight away and they keep telling us it's someone we'll least suspect, so I'll be incredibly disappointed if it's one of the Quill's :p
    As long as it's someone...
  17. Replies
    Views

What about Walter? He reappeared around the time...

What about Walter? He reappeared around the time of the explosion yeah? And is back on the drink? Maybe he drunkingly done something...?
    I dno, I'm out of guesses :p
  18. Replies
    Views

Dylan..interesting! What's the motive though? I'm...

Dylan..interesting! What's the motive though? I'm all for out of the blue suspects! I'm gonna be so unhappy if it's someone obvious...like the Quill's :p
  19. Replies
    Views

I couldn't admit to a crime I didn't commit,...

I couldn't admit to a crime I didn't commit, especially one such as that!
    Even if it meant risking going to jail for a lot more years, I'd go to my grave professing my innocent
  20. Replies
    Views

Ok, throwing in my two cents in this! So...

Ok, throwing in my two cents in this!

So we've been told it's someone we won't expect. Obvious choices - Tom Quill, Julie Quill, Paul, John Doe (he's a permanent character isn't he? Couldn't have...
  21. Replies
    Views

He's cheated on every women he's been with, the...

He's cheated on every women he's been with, the man has form and any future endeavours of his need to be on guard :p
  22. Replies
    Views

I thought that! I know Beth stopped Brad from...

I thought that! I know Beth stopped Brad from seeing him, but surely if he means that much to him, he'd fight that? Or at the least, like you said, have photos of him up. It's like they wiped him...
  23. Replies
    Views

I called the whole Ned fancying Lauren thing a...

I called the whole Ned fancying Lauren thing a while ago, but I only meant it as a joke, but it looks like it's going that way :p
    I'm gonna guess that's ultimately what makes him leave? He and Brad...
  24. Replies
    Views

Do you think John has some sort of connection to...

Do you think John has some sort of connection to Ned? They haven't crossed paths have they? And Ned was (or is) involved with that gang?
  25. Replies
    Views

It is a shame, but you can't blame them for...

It is a shame, but you can't blame them for thinking it, he has form and is known for being a manipulative and cruel man when he wants to be.
    I do feel sorry for him, but with everything he has...
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4