Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Tom Waterhouse can't be Carl King's son Thomas...

Tom Waterhouse can't be Carl King's son Thomas King Junior as Tom Waterhouse told Debbie Dingle on the way to their burger van date back on Monday 18th September episode that he was way too young...
  2. Replies
    Views

a group of friends of mine and I were talking...

a group of friends of mine and I were talking last night and we think that Emmerdale have dropped or scrapped the ASexual story line with Liv and instead could be going with one of the following...
  3. Replies
    Views

I think the Emmerdale Writers and Producers have...

I think the Emmerdale Writers and Producers have totally and utterly forgotten that it was NOT originally Robert who brought Lawrence to the Emmerdale Village,

originally it was Aaron Dingle /...
  4. Tom Waterhouse and Graham Foster knew who Charity...

Tom Waterhouse and Graham Foster knew who Charity Dingle was because they had meet her before back on 5th September episode
  5. Theory 1: well it would explain a few things ......

Theory 1: well it would explain a few things ... it could be that Gabby finds the letter on Issac, she leaves the church and looks it up behind her, Gabby hands the letter to Ross but doesn't tell...
  6. Replies
    Views

yeah Laurel and Chas should have been in the Emma...

yeah Laurel and Chas should have been in the Emma Barton comeuppance exit from the beginning as in 2015 Emma was responsible for locking Chas in the cellar whilst the gas was leaking from the gas...
  7. Replies
    Views

this Tom Waterhouse is NOT Carl King's son it...

this Tom Waterhouse is NOT Carl King's son it doesn't add up information wise as Tom told Debbie Dingle in the car on the way to their burger van date back on 18th September that he was way too young...
  8. Replies
    Views

Danny Miller & Ryan Hawley are OFF Emmerdale TV...

Danny Miller & Ryan Hawley are OFF Emmerdale TV from Friday this week right up until Friday 13th September { this is due to Danny's family holiday in Ireland & family holiday in Lanzarote according...
  9. I've gone through all of Louise Marwood recent...

I've gone through all of Louise Marwood recent tweets all the way back to January and there is nothing on her twitter from her confirming that the Whites will be be staying longer or the Whites will...
  10. Replies
    Views

there must be 150 shares in Home Farm in total ...

there must be 150 shares in Home Farm in total

Lawrence owns 30%
    Chrissie owns 30%
    Rebecca owns 30%
    Lachlan owns 30%
    Ronnie owns 30%

IF this was real life then everyone from the Chairman /...
  11. Replies
    Views

this is how I see things playing out 1:...

this is how I see things playing out

1: Robert continues getting shares of home farm by late December / beginning of January

2: Tim Richards kills Lachlan White & Gerry as revenge for tying...
  12. Replies
    Views

it was NOT Ryan Hawley {playing Robert Sugden} in...

it was NOT Ryan Hawley {playing Robert Sugden} in the bed with John Bowe {who plays Lawrence White} according to Duncan Lindsay of the Metro it was Christopher Smith { who played the small child...
  13. Replies
    Views

the two questions ED need to answer is that have...

the two questions ED need to answer is that have they forgotten that back on 2nd March 2017 episode of Emmerdale they mentioned in the pub that Ronnie Hale { Lawrence's ex gay lover } has Quarter...
  14. Replies
    Views

I've just realized back on 2nd March 2017 episode...

I've just realized back on 2nd March 2017 episode in the pub it was mentioned that Ronnie Hale {Lawrence's gay lover had a Quarter Share in Home Farm} so how is Robert going to get hold of that...
  15. Replies
    Views

what I don't get about Robert getting Rebecca's...

what I don't get about Robert getting Rebecca's 30% share of Home Farm when she didn't even have shares in Home Farm to begin with as she ONLY signed a Co-Managers Home Farm Contract back on the 27th...
  16. Replies
    Views

so I take it after tonight that Dr Alex only...

so I take it after tonight that Dr Alex only filmed 4 episodes then?
  17. Replies
    Views

judging by Danny Miller's interview that was...

judging by Danny Miller's interview that was released last night that took place with Duncan Lindsay from The Metro back on 11th September { the night of the Emmerdale bonfire night shoot } it sounds...
  18. Replies
    Views

I love how people are speculating on the Digital...

I love how people are speculating on the Digital Spy forum that Rebecca gives birth in November because of that Dr Emmerdale Audition video that was posted on Vimeo that was deleted minutes after...
  19. Replies
    Views

the Dr Alex Mason who treated Liv in hospital on...

the Dr Alex Mason who treated Liv in hospital on yesterday's episode was apparently only filming for two weeks to start with so the thing between him and Aaron won't come to much unless Emmerdale...
  20. Replies
    Views

didn't someone on DS Soap Forum a while ago state...

didn't someone on DS Soap Forum a while ago state that their were rumors that Moira is seen with a baby alongside Faith Dingle at Finn Barton's funeral or am I wrong?
  21. Replies
    Views

I need to correct a wrong post that I posted...

I need to correct a wrong post that I posted yesterday re: Danny Miller & Ryan Hawley being off Emmerdale TV ...

apparently its rumored that Danny Miller and Ryan Hawley will be off Emmerdale TV...
  22. Replies
    Views

just think since 2015 - Present Robert has got...

just think since 2015 - Present Robert has got away with ...

1: setting fire to Andy & Katie Sugden's caravan

2: Killing Katie Sugden

3: almost Killing Paddy twice {1st time grinding machine...
  23. Replies
    Views

Danny Miller & Ryan Hawley are rumored to be OFF...

Danny Miller & Ryan Hawley are rumored to be OFF Emmerdale TV from Monday 2nd - Friday 6th September then they are rumored to be OFF Emmerdale TV again on Monday 9th - Friday 13th September { this is...
  24. IF and I say IF my speculation hunch / gutt...

IF and I say IF my speculation hunch / gutt feeling is right then I think ...

Tom Waterhouse could actually be Joseph Tate {the son of Chris Tate & Rachel Hughes and Half Brother to Noah Dingle -...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ross ONLY has 1 Son called Moses with Charity...

Ross ONLY has 1 Son called Moses with Charity Dingle{Debs Mum}. Ross Barton does NOT currently have kids with Debbie Dingle.

Emma Barton should be targeting Rebecca White as its now obvious she...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4