Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Surprised that no one has reminded Amelia about...

Surprised that no one has reminded Amelia about her own experience with Lloyd. This is just not realistic.
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Amelia having no doubts, believing Tom, and...

Amelia having no doubts, believing Tom, and calling Belle a liar, has she forgotten her experience with Lloyd and how Dan is now in prison? Or is it that the writers have forgotten that story? I...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: the last we saw kerry was shouting in the pub...

the last we saw kerry was shouting in the pub against belle and for tom but now believes belle
  4. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale Spoilers 23rd - 27th September 2024

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a62226560/emmerdale-spoilers-belle-king-tom-police/

Emmerdale's Belle King considers whether to report her abusive husband Tom to the police next week.
  5. Replies
    Views

He has gone to Shetland.... Emmerdale aired...

He has gone to Shetland....

Emmerdale aired Jurell Carter's final scenes this week as he bowed out from his role as Nate Robinson.

Nate left the village to take on a new job in Shetland,...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Even hospital ridden and covered with ash, and no...

Even hospital ridden and covered with ash, and no makeup, Ruby is still drop dead gorgeous.

I thought I'd give a perspective as a newer viewer. The first episodes that I remember seeing were...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The part that I found is bizarre is the...

The part that I found is bizarre is the assumption that the horse thieves also stole Will's watch from his night table, or wherever it was.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: What's stealing Kim's horse got to do with...

What's stealing Kim's horse got to do with blackmailing Will for sleeping with Rose?
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Did the people who broke into Home Farm come to...

Did the people who broke into Home Farm come to steal the horse, because the way Kim described it, it seems they broke into the house and took the horse after they heard her returning to the stables....
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Never mind that he doesn't want to spend time...

Never mind that he doesn't want to spend time with her and tells her to go back to be his eyes and ears. Even if she hadn't heard that he was an abusive horror, it's so obvious that he's all about...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Moira's mind may be confused now, but it looked...

Moira's mind may be confused now, but it looked like the bolt had been there for a long time. I just cannot think of any circumstances where you would fit a padlock to the inside of a door, if there...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Moira did. The slide bolt was fitted with a...

Moira did. The slide bolt was fitted with a padlock, that Moira locked when she came into the barn. Which is why I asked, why would anyone want to lock a barn door from the inside when there was no...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: It was a bit daft to have them all outside the...

It was a bit daft to have them all outside the barn and none of them doing anything to help Cain. No one trying to get water or maybe drive the tractor into the barn? Instead they all mulled about...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Another over dramatic action scene, where they...

Another over dramatic action scene, where they try too hard, so instead of seeking realism, they create unnecessary drama. Instead of throwing the shotgun away, why did Moira not use it to blast a...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Forgiveness, is something that is shown in far...

Forgiveness, is something that is shown in far greater abundance in Soapland, than it ever would be in the real world.
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Not sure why Cain would immediately believe Caleb...

Not sure why Cain would immediately believe Caleb and not his own son. He can be a really hateful character at times. I hope his words to Nate and Moira don't come back to haunt him.

I thought...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: How many villians in the village actually end up...

How many villians in the village actually end up in Jail?

Meena went to jail but Carl, Cameron, Emma, Craig were all killed off. Some of these storylines run for months and end abruptly, in a way...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I do not want Tom to die because then he will...

I do not want Tom to die because then he will escape the justice Belle deserves.... Lydia never got that after Craig raped her and was kicked to death by Kim's horse...no repeat of any of this...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: If we are talking about personality, Nate is net...

If we are talking about personality, Nate is net zero.
  20. Thread: Nightsleeper

by tammyy2j
    Replies
    Views

Nightsleeper

Nightsleeper is on 15 September on BBC One at 9pm. All episodes will be available on iPlayer from 6am

https://youtu.be/WeoLPcR8I58

We?ve all been stuck on a train. Whether it?s broken down or...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Tom looked scared, like filled his underpants...

Tom looked scared, like filled his underpants scared
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Totally. Love me some Cain and Charity and loved...

Totally. Love me some Cain and Charity and loved how they managed their feelings. I also loved Cain walking right past Tom but in his face. The show was just so good these past couple of days.
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: im glad she finally opened up to charity

im glad she finally opened up to charity
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Eden deserves an award for those scenes with...

Eden deserves an award for those scenes with Charity. The dialogue between the two was so well written and the acting amazing.
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I do not like these "arty stylized" episodes. I...

I do not like these "arty stylized" episodes. I get confused as to what is real and what is imagined, that is if any of it was real. It can be difficult enough to follow stories at the best of times...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4