Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale are insane, Charity and Ross have 100x...

Emmerdale are insane, Charity and Ross have 100x the amount of chemistry that Cain/Charity have. The scene tonight when Ross admitted that Moses makes him want to be a better person was great,...
  2. Replies
    Views

Its a Rottweiler, anyone would run.... In the end...

Its a Rottweiler, anyone would run.... In the end he actually lured the dog away so Charity could go. Thats hardly the actions of a whimp
  3. Replies
    Views

I think you need to remember what Ross was...

I think you need to remember what Ross was actually like when he joined the show, he done a lot of small jobs and scams but he was mainly just cheeky and sarcastic. Pretty much like he is now, the...
  4. Thread: Nick Tilsley

by Perdita
    Replies
    Views

I suspect they wanted a complicated pregnancy...

I suspect they wanted a complicated pregnancy storyline in tandem with Michelle wanting a baby and for drama purposes needed Steve to have a fling ... Guess the fact Leanne was not meant to be able...
  5. Thread: Nick Tilsley

by parkerman
    Replies
    Views

I find this whole storyline impossible to take...

I find this whole storyline impossible to take seriously because it was such a random event in the first place. Steve and Leanne's one night stand came out of absolutely nowhere and, frankly, was so...
  6. Replies
    Views

She frames him for shooting Lawrence apparently....

She frames him for shooting Lawrence apparently. She will probably ask Ross for help like everyone else does.
  7. Emmerdale Spoilers SUNDAY 19th - 23rd June 2016

7530 Sunday 19 June 2016 7pm – 7.30pm

Belle is in too deep
    Ashley feels betrayed
    Marlon’s plan backfires

7531 Monday 20 June 2016 6.45pm – 7.15pm

Will Doctor Bailey admit the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Interesting. In real life the actress has PCOS a...

Interesting. In real life the actress has PCOS a condition that affects fertility. Cant believe it is steve it should have been Nick would have given him a bit of happiness
  9. Replies
    Views

That would have been a much better and more...

That would have been a much better and more satisfying end for Carla.
  10. Replies
    Views

I'd have been sympathetic to Carla for doing all...

I'd have been sympathetic to Carla for doing all that, because she was under duress at the time, if she'd shown any remorse for it. However, she appeared to feel no guilt at manipulating Nick. I...
  11. Replies
    Views

Most users on this thread discuss spoilers and...

Most users on this thread discuss spoilers and make predications about what might happen next, there is only one poster here who is causing trouble, by deliberately proving, mocking and insulting the...
  12. Replies
    Views

With all due respect, we were talking about...

With all due respect, we were talking about spoilers and what they mean until Telly Watch decided to lower the tone with his/her repeated hatred. Last week he/she had the majority of his/her posts...
  13. Replies
    Views

We were talking about potential spoilers until...

We were talking about potential spoilers until someone expressed how much they hate a fictional character yet again.
  14. Replies
    Views

You have to feel for Ross, he watched the first...

You have to feel for Ross, he watched the first girl he loved kill herself, he found out that the mum he was searching for all his life tried to kill him and his dad and Finn always seem to side with...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Oh no. I find the whole thing has degraded my...

Oh no. I find the whole thing has degraded my favourite soap, and the less said about ED's official twitter feed, the better :sick:
  16. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale Spoilers 25th - 29th April 2016

7485 Monday 25 April 2016 7pm – 7.30pm

Tracy discovers a secret
    Holly covers for Cain
    Finn gets an idea

7486 Tuesday 26 April 2016 7pm – 7.30pm

It’s a big day for Finn
    David lashes out
  17. Replies
    Views

Once again. I repeat (Do you ever read). I think...

Once again. I repeat (Do you ever read). I think i explained myself and others pretty well in the last post you quoted. I do not like Ross as a person. I like Ross as a CHARACTER for a FICTIONAL...
  18. Replies
    Views

TellyWatcher seems to think he/she is superior...

TellyWatcher seems to think he/she is superior but they are the one that's trying to mock us, quite childish.
  19. Replies
    Views

Moses may or may not be his son. Either way Ross...

Moses may or may not be his son. Either way Ross has stepped up to the plate to care for a baby and if it turns out to not be his son, then that's a black mark against Charity not Ross.

Pete is...
  20. Replies
    Views

You may aswell give up, Telly Watcher lives in a...

You may aswell give up, Telly Watcher lives in a world where Ross Barton is real and a world in which he really shot his/her best mate Robert Sugden.
  21. Replies
    Views

Telly Watcher, I get why you think what Michael...

Telly Watcher, I get why you think what Michael Parr said is the way you percieve it as it's difficult to evaluate when it's in writing so I will try to explain best I can what I think he meant. You...
  22. Thread: Nick Tilsley

by Dazzle
    Replies
    Views

She did indeed.

She did indeed.
  23. Thread: Nick Tilsley

by Dazzle
    Replies
    Views

I agree. If this storyline had been planned...

I agree. If this storyline had been planned under Kate Oates, I'd be seriously contemplating Nick leaving with Carla. However, Stuart Blackburn never keeps anything secret and often announces cast...
  24. Replies
    Views

I agree with this, surely the whole point of an...

I agree with this, surely the whole point of an affair is to have fun and be with someone that you actually want. Yet Debbie just seemed to want exactly the same life but with Ross instead of Pete...
  25. Replies
    Views

It feels like ages since we've had this many...

It feels like ages since we've had this many articles on Ross. I'm having trouble catching up.

Here's another I found on twitter:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdIhalOWEAEKavk.jpg:large
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4