It was excellent

It was excellent
  2. Replies
    Views

I loved it, binge watched it in one day

I loved it, binge watched it in one day
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I am thinking of buying a load of pitchforks and...

I am thinking of buying a load of pitchforks and flaming torches and heading to Emmerdale, should clean up and make a fortune.
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Not only is Emmerdale "The Village of the Damned"...

Not only is Emmerdale "The Village of the Damned" it is "The Village of Hypocrites". It is said "let those without sin cast the first stone". Walking down Emmerdale High Street you would be in very...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: She certainly is entertaining, a lot more so than...

She certainly is entertaining, a lot more so than Charles, who is just boring. She probably does have a mentail illness, I agree that I do not think she was particularly remorseful with Chas.The...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Exactly what I find difficult to accept, she was...

Exactly what I find difficult to accept, she was presented as someone who did not care about anyone, except Caleb and Nicky, now suddenly she has a conscience. When you hit someone with a car even if...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yes. Hearsay is when one witness tries to repeat...

Yes. Hearsay is when one witness tries to repeat the words of another witness.

There are exemptions such as a dying declaration.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yes. Hearsay is when one witness tries to repeat...

Yes. Hearsay is when one witness tries to repeat the words of another witness.

There are exemptions such as a dying declaration.
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: After they went back to the house, she said, she...

After they went back to the house, she said, she did not think he had concussion, but that he should go to A&E to get checked out. He said he was fine, just cuts and bruises, and did not want to go....
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: So a young man who was kept in a coma because of...

So a young man who was kept in a coma because of pressure on his brain leaves hospital and the first place he goes to is the pub??
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Pity Chloe, the cliff diver, is not about now, a...

Pity Chloe, the cliff diver, is not about now, a blood transfusion with some of her magic blood would have him up and back at work in no time.
  12. Replies
    Views

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a608733...

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a60873389/emmerdale-spoilers-rose-secret-phone-call/

Emmerdale has hinted at newcomer Rose Jackson having a secret agenda for reconnecting with daughter...
  13. Replies
    Views

Osian Morgan joins Emmerdale

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a60880571/emmerdale-waterloo-road-osian-morgan-cast/

Emmerdale has cast Waterloo Road's Osian Morgan for a new Samson Dingle storyline.

The actor...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Teenage characters often appear less or disappear...

Teenage characters often appear less or disappear at an age when they may have to concentrate on their school exams. Also they are sometimes replaced by older actors, who can still play a teenager if...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Usually when a character is sent to "the chokey",...

Usually when a character is sent to "the chokey", as Dennis would say, it is because the actor wants to leave, or their contract is not being renewed, unless they are a long serving major character...
  16. Replies
    Views

the boss in 9 to 5

the boss in 9 to 5
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Charles is a sanctimonious hypocrite who is...

Charles is a sanctimonious hypocrite who is always preaching about forgiveness but does not always practice what he preaches.

Suni - I think it is more likely that he is scared if he tells them,...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Get outside of Emmerdale, are you kidding, is...

Get outside of Emmerdale, are you kidding, is that even possible. Did you ever watch "Under the Dome".
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ethan did not confess to a priest, he confessed...

Ethan did not confess to a priest, he confessed to his father. Pretty sure Charles is a Angican vicar, not a Catholic priest, so the confidence of the confessional probably does not apply.

Frank's...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Lawyer or Solicitor is the equivalent name for...

Lawyer or Solicitor is the equivalent name for attorney in UK
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nice posting. I don't believe that Ethan is a...

Nice posting. I don't believe that Ethan is a bad person. He just panicked
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: In the opening scene, he said the police rang...

In the opening scene, he said the police rang yesterday morning and said "Burglars must have dropped them off at some random pawn shop". Did not say how the police actually found them. But it's good...
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I realised what was going on after reading about...

I realised what was going on after reading about it saying it was being from 2 different perspectives, and noticing Belle was wearing different clothes.
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: She has no idea what is happening.... he turns...

She has no idea what is happening.... he turns everything to be about her being in the wrong and she knows she is not deep down... some people live like that for many years because they have no self...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I think mastectomy patients can get...

I think mastectomy patients can get reconstruction on the NHS this is something that should be discuss with them before surgery. It can be part of the mastectomy surgery or carried out after,...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3