Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Home and Away Spoilers 10th - 14th August 2009 (4916 - 4920)

Monday
    Aden is trying to be strong, but hes alarmed at how fast Belles condition appears to be deteriorating. Amanda tries to take control, but it is all too late?

Tuesday
    Its a sad day in...
  2. Replies
    Views

1. I don't know. Her character hasn't left the...

1. I don't know. Her character hasn't left the bay yet. Maybe Alf or a new character takes over.
    2. Leah and Colleen throw a welcome home party when she comes home so it's probably those two.
  3. Replies
    Views

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/fi...

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/film-tv/news/article3264416.ece Found it :D
  4. Replies
    Views

early january I think.

early january I think.
  5. Replies
    Views

Not sure, I don't think any details have been...

Not sure, I don't think any details have been released about his exit. He finishes filming around now but his last scenes won't be until March time.
  6. Replies
    Views

Finally the concluding part of this week ...

Finally the concluding part of this week

Thursday 27 September 2007
    As Heather uncovers a terrible home truth, Jane faces up to the fact that Ian might be gone for good.
    Meanwhile, to Stacey's...
  7. Thread: Spoilers

by tammyy2j
    Replies
    Views

Spoilers

From Woman's Own

Violet little sister will be coming to Weatherfield

Rosie will have a affair with Fiz's boyfriend John who her mum Sally also fancies. He will be getting a makeover (it must...
  8. Replies
    Views

Arggh, it's done the same post twice. The lass...

Arggh, it's done the same post twice. The lass with Lucas is Annie, she's the daughter of a farmer. I'll do a separate post on them.
  9. Replies
    Views

Corrie Spoilers 2nd Sept - 7th Sept

Ashley's getting increasingly anxious as Casey continues to stalk him with constant phone calls. When she turns up at the house and an unsuspecting Claire invites her in Ashley's furious. Disguising...
  10. Thread: Davros.

by Meh
    Replies
    Views

Although I wouldn't mid seeing a Davros episode,...

Although I wouldn't mid seeing a Davros episode, it seems the whole Whoniverse seems to revolve around the Daleks. Can we change the record please.
  11. Replies
    Views

Don Fisher return

I dont know exactly why Don is back but seeing how Kate Ritchie won the gold logie here in may (what a coincidence - the same time as Romania...)
    my theory is they are bringing him back because the...
  12. Replies
    Views

I think Brad get fired as principal and Sally...

I think Brad get fired as principal and Sally doesn't take the job so they ask Donald to return for a while
  13. Thread: Hello

by samantha nixon
    Replies
    Views

Hiya Jeremy, Welcome to the forums, I look...

Hiya Jeremy, Welcome to the forums, I look forward to chatting to you soon.

Whats yor fav programme?
  14. Replies
    Views

childhood abuse

I was just reading your post on sexual assault I was 11 when I was assaulted and I still find it really difficult to deal with eight years later. I only told a couple of mate and my brother.
    I...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sexual Assult

When I was 16, I worked in a place with this bloke I was seeing, well we weren’t even seeing each other really, he worked there i worked there and we had a bit of fun, just kissing etc.(he was 24)...