Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Even hospital ridden and covered with ash, and no...

Even hospital ridden and covered with ash, and no makeup, Ruby is still drop dead gorgeous.

I thought I'd give a perspective as a newer viewer. The first episodes that I remember seeing were...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The part that I found is bizarre is the...

The part that I found is bizarre is the assumption that the horse thieves also stole Will's watch from his night table, or wherever it was.
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Never mind that he doesn't want to spend time...

Never mind that he doesn't want to spend time with her and tells her to go back to be his eyes and ears. Even if she hadn't heard that he was an abusive horror, it's so obvious that he's all about...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: If there was a real fire, the smoke would be so...

If there was a real fire, the smoke would be so thick that there would be no visibility. Yet we really didn't see smoke inside, while seeing lots of ash on Ruby's face after they got her out.
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I guess I won't have a show today or tomorrow...

I guess I won't have a show today or tomorrow then. I won't spoil anything for you, except to say that it was a really exciting episode.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There is a really adorable video of Moira and...

There is a really adorable video of Moira and Ruby filming the barn scene stunt where the two actresses have a case of the giggles. It's on both Instagram and Facebook under Emmerdale's page. It...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The snark in me says that he will be killed in a...

The snark in me says that he will be killed in a car accident that happens off screen, so we don't know what actually happened.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Totally. Love me some Cain and Charity and loved...

Totally. Love me some Cain and Charity and loved how they managed their feelings. I also loved Cain walking right past Tom but in his face. The show was just so good these past couple of days.
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Whenever Will gets another threatening text, I...

Whenever Will gets another threatening text, I have the Pina Colada song going through my mind. I really think it's Kim, his 'own special lady.'
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Eden deserves an award for those scenes with...

Eden deserves an award for those scenes with Charity. The dialogue between the two was so well written and the acting amazing.
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I don't understand why Belle isn't having...

I don't understand why Belle isn't having appointments with her psychologist. At minimum, she needs ways to stand up to a bully. Or even better, she could tell the truth in a safe space and get real...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Dawn is a wicked little thing. Mummy would be...

Dawn is a wicked little thing. Mummy would be proud.
  13. Replies
    Views

The man was gorgeous.

The man was gorgeous.
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Moira is scary stuff - the way she raised her...

Moira is scary stuff - the way she raised her fist to sock Cain.
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I agree about Liam. He really is acting like a...

I agree about Liam. He really is acting like a jerk right now. As a physician, he should know of reasons for false positives or what has occurred. I feel for Ella. I think that Paula Lee is very good...
  16. Replies
    Views

When Belle finally accepts what's been happening...

When Belle finally accepts what's been happening and begins to put her life in order and cleans Tom's things out of the house, I fanaticize that they'll be playing Icona Pop's I Love It in the...
  17. Replies
    Views

I'd kind of love for it to be Vinnie, if only to...

I'd kind of love for it to be Vinnie, if only to give him a story. Tom was merciless with him and assaulted him once. I know Vinnie will be okay in the long run. He's such a good guy and I think he...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: When Liam is telling Ella to terminate her...

When Liam is telling Ella to terminate her pregnancy, it comes across that he is telling her my child was killed, you're a child killer, and I want you to kill this baby that you might love. Tit for...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I feel like I'm watching The Shining. I don't...

I feel like I'm watching The Shining. I don't watch soaps to be shaken up. I watch to relax after work. I agree - they've provided enough education. I don't need to have continued dread as I watch...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: After this week's episode, I wouldn't mind him...

After this week's episode, I wouldn't mind him being Tracy's next fling. But even she doesn't deserve that.
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Charity and Cain were wonderful today and...

Charity and Cain were wonderful today and Charity's faces made it even better. I'm counting down the moments until Tom is 'Cained.'
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Totally, and Dawn, that ungrateful little wretch....

Totally, and Dawn, that ungrateful little wretch. The Kim I knew wouldn't have been on the defensive for all that time. After all she did for Dawn, I'd have kicked her and her horrible mother out....
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I was actually afraid for Chas. Josh is a...

I was actually afraid for Chas. Josh is a sociopath. Liam did great. I didn't expect that from him at all, and apparently neither did Josh.

Part of me actually fears that Josh is going to kill...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yes, or even house arrest!

Yes, or even house arrest!
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ha! So true. On my American soaps, I've seen a...

Ha! So true. On my American soaps, I've seen a disfigured face cured by an overseas doctor conducting illegal experiments on patients, scars from open heart surgery just disappearing. Anything is...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3