Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I'm so happy this is happening, I've been waiting...

I'm so happy this is happening, I've been waiting for this for ages, I so hope she doesn't regret it.
  2. Replies
    Views

Its vastly improved in my opinion I gave it a...

Its vastly improved in my opinion I gave it a miss all last year... I started watching again when I knew they were bringing Kat and Alfie back together

Drunk Dot last night was so hilarious and...
  3. Replies
    Views

Its vastly improved in my opinion I gave it a...

Its vastly improved in my opinion I gave it a miss all last year... I started watching again when I knew they were bringing Kat and Alfie back together

Drunk Dot last night was so hilarious and...
  4. Replies
    Views

Its about time Theresa got caught well I hope she...

Its about time Theresa got caught well I hope she does
  5. Replies
    Views

But only if the truth about the abuse is out or...

But only if the truth about the abuse is out or Tyrone will always be considered a wife beater.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: If I had spoken to my parents like that all four...

If I had spoken to my parents like that all four cheeks would be sore! And Priya just irritates me always! I would be happy with any ring my boyfriend gave me.
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: If I had spoken to my mum like Belle did all four...

If I had spoken to my mum like Belle did all four of my cheeks would of been hit! I am also loving Alicia and Eric's little bonding scenes...
  8. Replies
    Views

I hope Rachel and Sam get together they are just...

I hope Rachel and Sam get together they are just adorable together. And when isn't Priya unimpressed?
  9. Replies
    Views

This sounds good and I have to say I won't miss...

This sounds good and I have to say I won't miss Sunita, the last year or so she has really become unlikeable.
  10. Thread: Ruby Button

by GennieFan
    Replies
    Views

I just hope it isn't straight away if people...

I just hope it isn't straight away if people forgive Ruby, in time I could understand that I have just after ten years spoken to one of my bullies at school I really didn't feel any hatred but ask me...
  11. Replies
    Views

I hope she stays on, I really like April and I...

I hope she stays on, I really like April and I love her relationship with Dex
  12. Replies
    Views

As a fan of these two I have to admit I am gutted...

As a fan of these two I have to admit I am gutted that its happening, but I can't see a way back for these too sadly
  13. Replies
    Views

Not more Debbie I'm getting bored of her now. I...

Not more Debbie I'm getting bored of her now. I felt sorry for her when she first found out about the affair but now not so much.
  14. Replies
    Views

I just hope that people don't feel sorry for Ruby...

I just hope that people don't feel sorry for Ruby and forget what she did, I would of preferred her not of got hit by the car as I see that she might get forgiven to easily