Favourite character(s)

1. Xx-Vicky-xX
    Xx-Vicky-xX
    Who are the best characters from WlR? Past and present
  2. Chris_2k11
    Chris_2k11
    Steph's always been my fave but thats mainly cos I love Denise Welsh

Other faves past and present include Izzy, Rachel, Davina and Kim.
  3. Xx-Vicky-xX
    Xx-Vicky-xX
    Izzy is wicked as are Tom, Chlo and Mika. Also like Donte. Kim is good. Didnt like Rachel when she first turned up but like her now. Jack Rimmer was awesome as head, Davina i didn't like at first - seemed a bit slutty again mind changed on that, Eddie Lawson was wicked, didnt like Brett at first either but he was good with Mika (unless you count sleeping with Chlo but thats a whole other issue), Karla is one of my fav student characters, Janeece was also a good one just a bit misguided, didn't like danielle and aleesha at first for bullying Karla but they turned out good, Matt was cool, Andrew was slightly up himself at first but loved him by the time he left aswell.

Dont think i missed anyone out but not too sure
  4. Perdita
    Perdita
    Steph, Kim, Donte, Rachel mainly. But do not really dislike any characters, find them a bit stupid perhaps though
  5. Morrinson'sBoii
    Morrinson'sBoii
    Hmm, Sambuca Kelly was one of my faves, and Jonah Kirby but they've gone now sooooo, ummm...... Denzil Kelly, Jodie 'Scout' Allen, Zack Diamond (only coz hes oritee likeeee) and the Taylor Brothers (Phoenix and Harley) :-D