Season four

1. Abigail
    Abigail
    I'm currently on season four and I have to say, Edgar, Curtis, Sarah et al are useless. They don't seem to know what they're doing, they have no character or depth. They're boring.

Thank goodness the old team is back now: Jack, Chloe, Michelle and Tony.

Got seven episodes left to watch. I wasn't impressed with this season when I started watching it. I thought it was slow and didn't compare to the previous three seasons but it's growing on me now the nuke has been stolen.

No spoilers please I don't even read the episode synopsis in the DVD booklet. It's better not to know.
  2. Abigail
    Abigail
    I've just finished season four. Jack faking his death I ruined it for myself because I ordered season five a few hours ago and read the synopsis "the only people that know Jack Bauer is still alive are Tony, Michelle, Chloe and David..." so I knew he wasn't dead.

Amazing how Jack had time to plan and execute all of this in the few minutes between receiving the call and Tony shutting CTU down, right down to "killing" himself and getting the drugs to start his heart again.

Looking forward to Wednesday when I get season five
  3. Chloe O'brien
    Chloe O'brien
    Abigail how could you not love Edgar. Word of warning. When you go to watch season 5 make sure you delete all areas of communication with the outside world so you can't be discturb. The first 5 minutes are an OMFG moments.