Conversation Between Jojo and Abbie

7 Visitor Messages

1. Aww yay this is good =D well my timetable is all over the place this term, I have every other wednesday off and mondays I have 2 lectures and thursday well....I only have 1 but some thursdays I have tutorials in the morning and then practicals in the afternoon - really it all depends which week we meet and what my timetable is doing lol
    xx
  2. Ooo!!!! Brilliant!!!! Definitely up for it still!! I'm normally free anytime - generally work from home Mon and Thurs, but it would probably be an easier day as I'd have no children lol!!! Will pm you my number x
  3. Hi I forgot to mention that now that Im back and byt next weekend, my exams will be over (this weekend) and then I just need to finish my report so any time after the 21st Jan im free to meet up if your still up for it, so just tell me when your free and stuff and im sure we can work something out
    xx
  4. yep, got back yesterday, I had to get the train, it was just a nightmare!
    x
  5. Have you come back down yet??
  6. Its ffffffffreezing lol!! M5 is fine - drove down it yesterday and main roads are ok too - I just cant get my car out lol!! Minus 11 last night and apparently same ish for tonight. The snow we had totally settled and has no signs of melting cos its so cold still, so its pretty slippery out there!
  7. Heya ems, I was just wondering, how bad is the weather and roads donw there?
    Hope your ok and well
    xx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7