Conversation Between Luna and Trinity

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hi! I am procrastinating - I should be writing a 3000 word essay on Renaissance art (due in on Thursday) and logged in for the first time in ages.

I am fine, doing well - I have gone part time at work and am concentrating on uni stuff, travel and art mainly I am doing my final module and should graduate with a BA (Hons) in Humanities with Classics and Art History in October next year . I am planning on doing an MA after that, so I will not be stopping studying any time soon.

I am still in Livingston, my DH is still travelling with his work, and both my boys live away from home now so I have plenty of time to indulge my interests. I turned 50 last week, andI have turned selfish too - life is much more about what I want now. I am starting drawing classes at the ECA in January, too. Life begins at 50

How are things going with you? Still at uni?

Shari x
  2. Hey mrs how are you? Long time no see. Was in livingstone the other day and you all popped into my head lol x
  3. Well, well done you! Fantastic! I replied on the thread about old members. I can see you as a real life CSI!!!
  4. criminal justice - love it

what about you? xx
  5. Uni - what are you up to?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5