Conversation Between CrazyLea and StarsOfCCTV

53 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Ahh I just amazoned it it looks so good

and I will! x
  2. Ha kinda im not sure if it was made cos of her, but it must have been cos she did go straight into it ha. i think jojo watches it. every ep you watch write to me so we can talk about it lmao.
  3. I think about episode 4.... Haha did she get her own spin off?!
  4. Oh has Addison left now. I did forget how she left. I love her, so sad she left . Maybe we should watch perfect practic aswell ha.. thats where addison went . i think its perfect practice. Burke did leave very quickly didn't he. I remember something about the actor left os of disputes or something, that's why he was written out so quick. What ep you on now?

sarah i think you mean and stars could get on very well love holby and greys hahah!!
  5. I started watching S4 - where on earth did Addison go?!! She disappeared a bit quick! Also Burke..! But less sad about him. He's an idiot for what he did to Cristina!
  6. I am! It was so harsh! Jeez what a jerk.

I will buy it as soon as I am caught up on work. *whistles*
  7. Ha oops. I wont tell you any more
    Ohh gosh almost forgot about Burke.. I guess you're at the end of that series then !! Cruel time to leave her wasn't it!!!! :O Poor Christina
    Ahh buy it VERY SOOON!!!!!
  8. I didn't.... But she hasn't left in S3 I was surprised I was expecting her to go off to LA and all on that roadtrip, perhaps she will. Don't tell me! Sad she can't have a baby though...

Burke left Cristina, wtf!!!!

I will have to buy series 4 really soon!
  9. I love Addison <3 shame she leaves ( You know that right? ) HA! SOrry if you didnt

HA I wont tell you..

Oh my gosh it was so tense with the Meredith nearly dying thing. HA Grey's can be slightly weird hey lmao!

AHH I'm sure it will get even better soon AH. x
  10. I love that Addison called Mark a man whore.

Ahh I want her to get with Alex... I don't think Mark will do it - 60 days without any action haha! (don't tell me what happens! )

So glad Meredith didn't die, but what was with the dream/afterlife thing - so random! That whole ferry crash thing was an awesome storyline - go Izzy for saving crushed car man.

Edit: Awesome, but also sad.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 53
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast