PDA

View Full Version : Jack and Sam aka JacSam

tammyy2j
16-09-2009, 11:50
Is Jack Branning going for a hat trick with the Mitchell women and will he bed Sam also? Or would she cheat on her beloved Ricky with Jack? Only time will tell when these two meet :cool:

Chris_2k11
16-09-2009, 14:10
I prefer Jam or SACK :D

angel_eyes87
16-09-2009, 15:02
Jam sounds so funny for a name, but it will probably catch on.

Jack will well sleep with her, don't know why but Eastenders need to have a storyline and Jack and Sam will create alot of drama with Ronnie and Ricky wanting revenge, and probably Bianca for Sam breaking poor RICKAYS heart. This could be an interesting storyline if it is true.

moonstorm
16-09-2009, 15:12
Jam or Sack, love it :rotfl:

lizann
16-09-2009, 16:32
Why the hell would anyone want to touch let alone bed that Sam she looks hideous :sick:

Chloe O'brien
20-09-2009, 01:41
Well he'd better hurry up she's leaving in three months.

lizann
26-09-2009, 14:14
Sam gets a job in the club and starts flirting with her new boss Jack

This will make her more endearing to Ronnie and Roxy now :rolleyes:

Siobhan
28-09-2009, 10:42
Oh great... Jack wants ronnie, has a child with Roxy and will probably sleep with Sam.. who's next Peggy???

Perdita
28-09-2009, 11:07
Only after he has seduced Mo :lol:

Siobhan
28-09-2009, 11:09
Only after he has seduced Mo :lol:

Ah but Mo is not a mitchell... unless she marries Archie and then he could have a go at her :lol:

tammyy2j
28-09-2009, 12:37
I could buy Jack wanting Sam when Kim played her but not this Sam she looks horrendous

parkerman
28-09-2009, 13:58
Why the hell would anyone want to touch let alone bed that Sam she looks hideous :sick:
Speaking as a red-blooded heterosexual male myself I have to say I am in full agreement lizann. I wouldn't touch her with the proverbial barge pole. :eek:

Perdita
28-09-2009, 14:12
There is a lid for every pot. Dannielle is in a long-term relationship, I presume her partner likes what he sees. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

sindydoll
28-09-2009, 14:24
all they do is bed hop in eastenders so annoying it would only take one person to get Chlamydia then the whole square would be down

Perdita
28-09-2009, 14:28
They advocate the use of condoms all the time though, even if Ronnie takes a safety pin to them :lol:

parkerman
28-09-2009, 15:35
There is a lid for every pot. Dannielle is in a long-term relationship, I presume her partner likes what he sees. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

I'm talking about Sam not Dannielle. I blame the Eastenders make-up artists!

Perdita
28-09-2009, 16:13
My comments still apply though :)

Chris_2k11
28-09-2009, 16:47
As I said in another thread Daniella looks nicer than Sam in real life, I think Sam has been deliberately made to look a bit rough and tarty if you know what I mean.

lizann
05-10-2009, 16:37
Jack Branning secures his Mitchell family hat-trick after bedding saucy Sam.

The club owner, who has already romped with her cousins Ronnie and Roxy, decides to try his luck with his third Mitchell babe.

And, as our sizzling snap shows, Sam wastes no time getting her claws into the hunk despite being engaged to lovable Ricky Butcher once again.

Fans will see Sam questioning her relationship with Ricky. So when she lands a job at Jack’s club R&R it’s not long before she realises he is much more of a catch than the mechanic.

But her brother Phil, who has a long- running feud with ex-copper Jack, is furious when he fi nds out and forces her to quit.

Sam then goes to see Jack to say she can’t work for him. Disappointed, he tells her he’s ordered a sexy uniform
or her to wear and is gutted he won’t be able to see how hot she looks in it.

Sam responds by telling him she has her own sexy uniform before they get to grips.

An EastEnders insider said: “Jack clearly has something for the Mitchell girls.

“You’d think he would’ve had enough of them after all the grief he’s had from Ronnie and Roxy. But there’s something about Sam he can’t resist.

“The Mitchell girls are very competitive, so she sees bedding Jack as getting one over on her cousins.

“She doesn’t give Ricky a second thought. But let’s see how long they can keep this one under wraps.”

D.kicky
03-12-2009, 02:01
Oh now that would look cool.

I wonder if anyone would do a mock up? cough Kosmin cough

Perdita
03-12-2009, 05:47
:confused: What do you mean by mock up? :searchme: