PDA

View Full Version : Ali Bastian quits The Bill

Abigail
13-09-2009, 17:40
Ali Bastian has revealed that she has now left The Bill and is "excited" to take part in Strictly Come Dancing.

The actress has been training for the BBC One dance show while playing PC Sally Armstrong on the ITV police drama.

She told the Sunday Mail: "The last few weeks, I've been doing both at the same time, so it's been quite mad. We were filming a riot a week ago and I was in proper helmet, riot shield and jumpsuit, so I'm really enjoying the transition to high heels and sequins!

"The decision was already made but the timing has been perfect. I had my last scenes in The Bill on Thursday and it's been hard to say goodbye to everyone because I've had such a good time. But I'm so excited about Strictly. Right now, I'm just enjoying every moment and we'll just have to see what the future holds."

Bastian admitted that she is scared of dancing in front of a live audience, saying: "The millions of viewers is the frightening part I'm trying not to think about."

Bastian added that she and dance partner Brina Fortuna have "a good laugh".

The next series of Strictly Come Dancing begins on Friday at 8.30pm on BBC One.

alan45
13-09-2009, 21:40
Good riddance to the airhead:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Chris_2k11
13-09-2009, 21:53
Whats her acting like in this? she was always pretty poor in Hollyoaks.

Bad Wolf
14-09-2009, 00:02
didn't see that one coming........................honest!!!!!!!!! does that mean ricky whittle is leaving hollyoaks too? the strictly cast is 100 percent made up of out of work actors and actresses

tammyy2j
14-09-2009, 11:58
I'd laugh if she is eliminated first from SCD :lol: it would be the price of her

She cant act in anything

freckleface
24-09-2009, 20:46
Noooooooooooooooooooo
It Can't Be True :(
She Was My Favourite Character Ever! I Only Watched It Becasue Of Her.
Not Watching The Bill Anymore.
When Did That Come Out, Nothing Was Mentioned Before.
>:(
Im Angry