PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 19th Sept

StarsOfCCTV
03-09-2009, 15:05
Casualty
Saturday 19 September
9.25-10.15pm BBC ONE

It's the first shift after Heather's death for the F2s, the group of juniors who have started work at the hospital, as the medical drama continues. All three are nervous and their confidence sinks further when Adam palms them off onto Zoe for the day – he's got too much to deal with in the wake of Heather's accident.

Zoe, equally stressed over her "mother's" illness, divides the trio – Yuki is sent on a shout with Jeff and Polly and Lenny and May are assigned mentors for the day: Lenny with Zoe and May with Ruth. All three struggle in their own way and are banned from treating patients for the rest of the shift.

Later, in a counselling session with Ben, the trio struggle to open up. Eventually, each in turn reveals that Heather's death has shaken them. Ben identifies that each of them is missing a part of themselves and the three resolve to work on their flaws and soon realise they can help each other by working as a team.

As the new team celebrates in the pub later that evening, Zoe slips out to make a call on her mobile...

They killed Heather. :eek: Kudos to the producers wouldn't have thought they'd have the guts kill off someone well known like Georgia Moffett in the first episode.

Poor F2s dropping like flies. :lol:

Edit: I'm disappointed by the lack of Ruth and Jay!! :p

Abigail
03-09-2009, 17:31
:eek: I can't believe they killed Heather. I thought Georgia was a regular.

Abbie
03-09-2009, 23:29
:eek: now im confused!!!!!!!!!

And wheres ruth and jay? :(

StarsOfCCTV
03-09-2009, 23:42
It is frustrating but at least Ruth gets a mention in the spoilers...so hopefully Jay appears somewhere in the episode. :p

Abbie
03-09-2009, 23:43
Yes, when does she collapse then?

StarsOfCCTV
03-09-2009, 23:44
No idea. :( It doesn't look like she collapses the two-parter, or this one - I'm sure it would've been mentioned in the spoilers if she does?...:hmm: It must be very soon into the series though - otherwise it wouldn't be in the promo. - I think. :p

Abbie
04-09-2009, 00:07
Hmm, maybe its the week after this episode then

StarsOfCCTV
06-09-2009, 03:23
Casualty
Saturday 19 September
9.25-10.15pm BBC ONE

It's the first shift after Heather's death for the F2s, the group of juniors who have started work at the hospital, as the medical drama continues. All three are nervous and their confidence sinks further when Adam palms them off onto Zoe for the day – he's got too much to deal with in the wake of Heather's accident.

Zoe, equally stressed over her "mother's" illness, divides the trio – Yuki is sent on a shout with Jeff and Polly and Lenny and May are assigned mentors for the day: Lenny with Zoe and May with Ruth. All three struggle in their own way and are banned from treating patients for the rest of the shift.

Later, in a counselling session with Ben, the trio struggle to open up. Eventually, each in turn reveals that Heather's death has shaken them. Ben identifies that each of them is missing a part of themselves and the three resolve to work on their flaws and soon realise they can help each other by working as a team.

As the new team celebrates in the pub later that evening, Zoe slips out to make a call on her mobile...

Some bright person on another forum noticed that the bbc have changed the spoilers so they no longer refer to Heather's death specifically:

It's the first shift after after the horrifying events at the shopping centre for the F2s, the group of juniors who have started work at the hospital, as the medical drama continues. All three are nervous and their confidence sinks further when Adam palms them off onto Zoe for the day – he's got too much to deal with in the wake of Heather's accident.

Later, in a counselling session with Ben, the trio struggle to open up. Eventually, each in turn reveals that recent events have shaken them. Ben identifies that each of them is missing a part of themselves and the three resolve to work on their flaws and soon realise they can help each other by working as a team.

Seems like someone at the BBC made a bit of a mistake. Or...Heather's not actually dead, her contract was extended like Georgia (Taylor's) was? :hmm:

Abbie
06-09-2009, 03:25
Hmmmm how odd

StarsOfCCTV
12-09-2009, 13:41
Later, in a counselling session with Ben, the trio struggle to open up. But, eventually, each in turn reveal that Heather's death has shaken them. Ben identifies that each of them are missing a part of themselves: just like the Wizard of Oz, May needs a brain, Lenny a heart and Yuki some courage. The three resolve to work on their flaws and realise they can help each other by working as a team.

The BBC have changed it again. :lol:

Abbie
14-09-2009, 23:34
Later, in a counselling session with Ben, the trio struggle to open up. But, eventually, each in turn reveal that Heather's death has shaken them. Ben identifies that each of them are missing a part of themselves: just like the Wizard of Oz, May needs a brain, Lenny a heart and Yuki some courage. The three resolve to work on their flaws and realise they can help each other by working as a team.

The BBC have changed it again. :lol:

:lol: lol this made me laugh

I have to say I like the look of this week by the advert

jessicaesutton
19-09-2009, 19:28
Where have all the other F2s gone? I thought there were eight, only three are mentioned.

Abbie
19-09-2009, 19:40
I think they are only gonna focus on 3