PDA

View Full Version : Devon Seas

Bryan
05-06-2005, 11:46
Many will remember that I was going to write a soap opera called Devon Seas, i ent starting it till i finshined my exams but this is the first ever scene.

not much happens, but just wanna know waht you think and if youd continue wtahcing if this was the first thing you saw:

btw the seconds show how far into song, incase you have that song to lay along with

__________________________________________________ ______________

SCENE 1- DEVON ROADS

The Cardigans - My Favourite Game plays, a view of the sunrise reflecting in the water can be seen.

0.09: quick chnage to a red convertible speeding down an empty road, close to a beach, at first we see the back of the car from a distance then sides views, then an earial shot as it winds rounds the narrow devon roads.

0.22 a close up shot of the back of a woman, she long blonde hair blows in the wind, camera turns to show her sunglasses on, she is smiling

0.32 her manicured hands change gear, then we see her driving the steering wheel

0.36 various quick shots of the beach and landscape, and the car speeding down the roads

0.48 she takes off her sunglasses, we see the face of Tanya Donagoon, 26.

0.52 more shots of the scenary to establish where the show is set

01:17 the car speeds past a sign that says Welcome To Baymoore, the shoit stays on this for a bit

01:22 the car speeds into a large statley home, the car skids on the gravlled drive and pulls up. the music is cut short.

close up shot of the door opening and tanyas long bronzed legs wearing high heels get out the car. in the distance their is an argument

Richard: you fool! i ordered 40 crates not 14!

Tanya: (laughs to self) Welcome to the mad house.

__________________________________________________ ______________

tell me what you think guys,

bondboffin

WattsRulee
05-06-2005, 13:11
its really good!

Tamzi
05-06-2005, 13:48
thats really good. cant wait for more.
xxx

Layne
05-06-2005, 14:03
That is great babes!! Well done, very talented!

di marco
09-06-2005, 08:21
brill! :D loved the way you describe how you would see it as well as what youd hear (if that makes sense)! :) more soon please, cant wait

Bryan
12-06-2005, 16:11
brill! :D loved the way you describe how you would see it as well as what youd hear (if that makes sense)! :) more soon please, cant wait

well seen as its on tv it wud kinda help, lmao :lol: , but yeah i know what you mean

bondboffin

di marco
12-06-2005, 20:38
well seen as its on tv it wud kinda help, lmao :lol: , but yeah i know what you mean

bondboffin

yeh i know lol! just meant that as i was reading it not watching it, it was good to have the setting described as well :)

Bryan
13-06-2005, 10:13
one week left of school then writing this is my summer hobby

so expect to see many posts on here, also:

neone who wnats to help me with it, ie to give me opinions and ideas etc then contact me with the email adress on my profile

bondboffin

Bryan
14-06-2005, 18:46
HELP REQUIRED THIS SUMMER

If neone wants to help me with writing my soap: i.e givijng me ideas and reading over my scripts then add me on instant messaging with the adress on my profile

thanks to layne and amy who have already donoted their help

bondboffin

di marco
18-06-2005, 15:38
would love to help you but im not too good at it! and i dont have msn either to add you

Bryan
18-06-2005, 16:41
um... im aiming for blue memeber staus by enda this week/month so i can pm u when ur online

thanks for ur offer of help

bondboffin

di marco
18-06-2005, 16:49
um... im aiming for blue memeber staus by enda this week/month so i can pm u when ur online

thanks for ur offer of help

bondboffin

yeh ill pm you then when you get it. ill think of some ideas but they might not be very good, im better at doing the acting from a script rather than making up the script lol!

Bryan
18-06-2005, 17:06
any help is better than no help... im going on holiday for like a whole month in aguts so ill be doing a lot of writing in my spare time whilst im there so... well ill have enoiugh to make my website about it then

bondboffin

Bryan
15-07-2005, 20:39
these Are Some Of The Scenes Featured In My First Episode (hour Long Special) That I Will Be Posting On Here Soon:

Bryan
15-07-2005, 20:40
INT. JENKINS MANOR – DAY – 10:21

Ed, 18, is sitting on his bed, dressed in a dressing gown. Loud music rock music is blasting out from his stereo. He is snorting some cocaine, when all of a sudden the door bursts open, and in marches Richard.

EDWARD

Hey! You can’t just storm in here…!

RICHARD

It’s my house and I’ll do what I bloody like! Is there any need to play your music so loud!

EDWARD

The louder the better paps, what’s the problem? We live miles away from civilization , nobody can here it!

RICHARD

I can here it! Blasting out loud, it’s giving me a headache!

EDWARD
(Patronising)
Oh did dums.

RICHARD

Don’t take that tone with me Edward, I’m your father show me some respect.

EDWARD

“Respect” is something that you earn, its not instantaneous. You treat me like a little kid…

RICHARD

Because you are! You’re 18 years of age, you should have snapped out of this behaviour, I’m sick of your attitude and unnecessary back-chat!

EDWARD

Oh shut me.

Ed wipes his nose uncomfortably, Richard can tell that he has been snorting cocaine. Ed realises this and quickly tries to hide the remaining cocaine. Richard rushes over and tackles Edward.

EDWARD

Let go off me!

Richard grabs the magazine with the cocaine on it.

RICHARD

Drugs? Now there’s a surprise! I thought you’d come off all this!

EDWARD

It’s and addiction, it’s not as easy as you think!

RICHARD

I think you and me need a serious talk, don’t you?

Ed shows a disapproving look.

CUT TO:

Bryan
15-07-2005, 20:40
INT. JENKINS MANOR – DAY – 10:29

Ed sits down at the kitchen table, still dressed in his dressing gown. Richard circles around him whilst lecturing him.

RICHARD

First cigarettes, then alcohol, and now drugs…there’s always something with you.

EDWARD

I need something to pass the days…

RICHARD

Get a job then! Build yourself a future!

EDWARD

A job? What’s the point, my dad’s a multi-millionaire, I’ve got everything I want, and I haven’t had to do nothing to get it.

RICHARD

Yes well that’s not how life works, you haven’t been brought up like that! I was a nobody, and I worked hard and became somebody! Seems to me that you delight in being a nobody!

EDWARD

Nice to see you think so highly of me dad.

RICHARD

Well you’re hardly anything to be proud of. You’re a drunken criminal and now a smack head!

EDWARD

It’s hard to fight an addiction dad!

RICHARD

I’ve always told you that I’d help you, but you have to want to give up…otherwise it will keep going on and on until it ruins your life!

EDWARD

And what life is that then dad? One where my mother is dead and my father couldn’t give a damn about me!

RICHARD

Oh that isn’t true!

EDWARD

I’ve always been the disappointment, the shame of the family, and how ever much you try and deny it I know that you couldn’t give a toss about me!

RICHARD

Is it any wonder Edward! You’re always involved in something illegal, always down the police station or out all night with you scummy friends! And I’ve had enough of it!

EDWARD

What you gonna do Dad, disown me? It seems like you did that years ago!

RICHARD

I might as well! You have no respect for me or this family! You’ve made a complete **** up of your life and aren’t even prepared to make amend of it!

EDWARD

Well it seems like you’ve washed of your hands of me, and that just proves what a selfish incoserdate ******* you really are!

Richard drags Edward up from his seat and drags him trough the house.

RICHARD

Selfish? Incoserdate? All I’ve ever done is put you three’s best interests at heart! I’ve brought up the best I can! And you call me selfish! That’s it Ed you’ve had one too many chances from me! Now get out of this house! And out of my life!

Richard pushes Ed out of the house, he lands on the cobbled drive way, and just misses Tanya who is walking towards the house.

TANYA
(Shocked)
Dad!

Richard slams the door shut

EDWARD

You *******!

Tanya comforts Ed who starts to cry in her arms.

TANYA

Come on bruv, you’re coming back to mine…

CUT TO:

Bryan
15-07-2005, 20:41
INT. Baymoore Pier – Night – 20:30

Tanya is waiting on the pier; she is holding a sports bag filled with money. She is agitated and keeps looking behind her. She picks up her mobile and phones Ed, his phone is on Answer Phone.

TANYA
(Into Phone)
Ed, when you get this call me, where are you?

Craig creeps up Behind her and scares her.

CRAIG
Now that’s the million dollar question. But when you find out, let me know.

TANYA
What have you done to him Craig?

CRAIG
I haven’t “done” anything. He’s done a runner, and I ‘ent happy about it.

TANYA
Yeah well he had no choice, you were blackmailing him, he was scared…

CRAIG
I just want back what’s owed to me…

Craig grabs the bag off Tanya, he looks at the money inside.

CRAIG
…I think that will cover it… for now, but when find him, he’s a dead man.

FADE OUT:

END OF SHOW

di marco
16-07-2005, 17:37
fab! :D wow that was great, brilliant, fantastic! loved it! can picture watching that on tv! :) please post more very very very soon, cant wait to see what happens