PDA

View Full Version : big brother launch show

big bro fan
05-06-2005, 11:00
after looking at my poll results the people who voted decided on there being a big brother script also i have decided to use this years big brother charecters so lets get started...

davina:after weeks of auditions all around the country the housemates have been chosen it can mean only one thing yes you guessed it its big brother

theme tune plays and we go back to davina

davina:yes tonight we will be meeting the housemates for the first time oh its so exciting but just before we meet our first housemate lets take a look around the house. well the first thing is these stairs which lead down to the door to the house and if we push it you can see the seating area and through this door is the bedroom now this window looks into the sitting area and the blinds will come down when big brother choses for maintenance work etc now there are 11 single beds and 1 double so anyone fancy sharing um next to this bed you have the toilet now i have been here all day and i cant spot the camera in here but anyway so thats the bedroom if we go out into the seating area again and go this way we have the diary room and wow look at the diary room chair very sixtys i love it moving on over here we have the kitchen with two islands for cooking on and i love this a huge american sized fridge with ice machine very nice now going in to the garden there is this seperate room not connected to the other part of the house now these sofas are the living room and this gorgeous shag pile carpet back into the garden and we have the pool and stairs now this step here is red unlike the otherones and this is the naughty step and big brother will send you here when you have been naughty but at the top of the stairs is this little room the loft where the housemates can get away from each other and as you can see down there gnomes which some have little cameras in and that is the house join us after the break as we meet the first housemate oh i cant wait see you in three.

break

WattsRulee
05-06-2005, 19:51
who r they??? more soon pleeese

big bro fan
06-06-2005, 15:11
i am going to be busy this week but on friday this week you can catch the big brother launch show its going to have intresting things happening so check it out many cheers big bro fan