PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers 15th Sept

moonstorm
28-08-2009, 09:31
It's Chrissie's birthday and, despite Oliver wanting to put some distance between them, he invites her out for a drink to celebrate, as the medical drama continues.

After feeling ill all morning, however, Chrissie disappears to the toilet and takes a pregnancy test – which turns out to be positive. She rejects Oliver's offer of a drink and instead has dinner with her father.

Ric, meanwhile, discovers a fracture in Maria's spine and asks Penny to watch over her and keep her parents and Donna informed of her progress.

Maria later awakes, although spirits are dampened when Penny discovers she has no feeling in the lower part of her body – which Penny believes to be spinal shock, from which Maria will definitely recover.

Donna struggles to comfort Maria and her parents and an angry Ric accuses Penny of being irresponsible in giving a patient false hope.

tammyy2j
28-08-2009, 09:53
Is Chrissie pregnant by Oliver?

StarsOfCCTV
28-08-2009, 15:55
Yeah. Tina Hobley is pregnant again in real life so they decided to write it into the storyline. :)

Abbie
28-08-2009, 16:02
Im glad she pregnant, when she lost her baby years ago it was so sad :(

elle101
28-08-2009, 23:03
wow, that's tragic for maria and chrisse having oliver's baby not good cause he really wants diasha right?

matt1378
28-08-2009, 23:53
Poor Maria, is Sam coming back to visit anyone know?

Abbie
29-08-2009, 13:34
why does he want her baby?

Perdita
16-09-2009, 15:24
Is Chrissie pregnant by Oliver? I think he would prefer Chrissie to Daisha who obviously fancies him like mad.

Loved the episode, especially the incidental music :)
Faye and Joseph have a lot of talking to do and hopefully will split up for good.

CrazyLea
16-09-2009, 21:34
I dunno I think Oliver would prefer Daisha.

It was a really good episode yesterday.. I love seeing Joseph's OCD resurface from time to time. I'd like Joseph and Faye to split up though ha.