PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers 1st Sept

moonstorm
14-08-2009, 08:31
'Faithful'
Airs on Tuesday, September 1 2009 at 20:00 BST on BBC One

Connie is gunning for the director of surgery job, in tonight's visit to Holby, but is shocked when Jayne uses the affair with John against her and persuades the board to give the top job to Michael. Jayne then hands in her resignation and leaves Holby for the last time.

Maria, meanwhile, tries to be a good friend to Donna as it's her first day back after the death of her father but, when news arrives that Sam won't be visiting her, she lets her friend down. After leaving, Maria is knocked down outside the hospital.

Elsewhere, Faye is delighted when it looks like Archie's adoption is going through but everything seems lost when Joseph finds evidence on her phone bill that she called Linden on the day of their wedding.

matt1378
16-08-2009, 02:04
Shame Sam is not coming back, hope Maria isn't hurt badly

StarsOfCCTV
16-08-2009, 19:12
Hehe its all unraveling for Faye..

Poor Maria. At least she's getting a storyline that's not like the delivering herself as a baby rubbish at Christmas. :p Shame its getting knocked down though.

Rubbish leaving storyline for Jayne.

tammyy2j
21-08-2009, 10:54
Poor Maria hope she is ok

Abbie
21-08-2009, 19:15
Yay bad news for Faye :)

12345blake
26-08-2009, 15:45
yeah, i agree crappy exit storyline for jayne her character deserves more

alan45
03-09-2009, 12:11
I have to say that Tuesdays episode of Holby was excellent. Really gripping dram from start to finish. Well done to all.

Does Connie go back to John?

Does she work well with Michael in his new post.

Will Jayne ever return

Does Maria die

So many unaswered questions means I will have to keep watching