PDA

View Full Version : Zoe?

angelblue
09-03-2005, 19:22
Did anyone else hear that kat is going to have something to do with zoe leaving meaning her exit from ee :)

Alisha
09-03-2005, 19:26
Hi,

where did you hear this?

Im thinking that Zoe's exit will have something to do with the whole Chrissie/Sam/Den/Zoe storyline. Also Dennis will be back soon so her abortion and sleeping with Den will soon to come out. I cant wait when it does. So much for thier precious Slater girl :rolleyes:

I cant say I'll miss Zoe but good luck to Michelle :)

angelblue
09-03-2005, 19:34
I am sure i saw it in soap life yesterday when they had a interview on jessie wallace but maybe i got it wrong maybe they mean Michelle getting the nudge from jessie to leave ee :)

Alisha
09-03-2005, 19:35
I am sure i saw it in soap life yesterday when they had a interview on jessie wallace but maybe i got it wrong maybe they mean Michelle getting the nudge from jessie to leave ee :)

It ok, I haven't bought any soap magazines in ages so you're probably right.

angelblue
09-03-2005, 19:39
Do you know when she actually leaves do we see her exit our screens in may or does she flim her last scenes in may that means she would leave in july from our screen?

Alisha
09-03-2005, 19:41
Im not sure really.
I think her exit may tie in after Dennis returns but Im just speculating here. Im not 100% sure. We should get more confirmation nearer to the time.

angelblue
09-03-2005, 19:42
Thanxs

Layne
11-03-2005, 18:06
Michelle Ryan is leaving in May time(Which means <i think> she will be on are screens till june time.

Apparently Jessie wallece has told michelle ryan that she is so young and that she should go out and enjoy her life and not waste it!
(read in soap mags and on internet)

Hope it helps

Luv ya all
Layne
xxx

gbnut
11-03-2005, 19:14
i also hered that kat has something to do with zoes leaving story so both must be back together before zoe leaves.

eastenders mad
11-03-2005, 19:25
i just wish she hurrys up and leaves she is really getting on my nervous

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-03-2005, 09:36
She is quite good at times but she just relies on everyone and does it all wrong so I cant wait too see her leave but yes good kluck to Michelle! I just hope that this relationship with Kat in it dont spoil anything between Kalfie beacause I hope they get back together and stay back together!