PDA

View Full Version : Corrie rumours

LalaGaga
12-08-2009, 18:52
Here is a few Corrie Spoilers that for the episodes airing in the next couple of months.
Sorry if these have already been posted.

David meets Zoe at the salon and invites her to Tina and Jason's housewarming party. What a cheeky devil!
Will his naughty ploy make Tina Jealous though?:confused:

Fiz and John DO:thumbsup: go through with the wedding and John ends up writing letters to everyone on the street begging them to forgive him.:hmm:

Maria and Tony get engaged but it wont last long :crying:

Molly and Kevin get Romantic:love:

Michelle gets a new man

Joe doesn't die from a painkiller overdose:eek:

Hannelene
12-08-2009, 19:34
How is any of this info new? I thought it had been discussed before?

Hannelene
12-08-2009, 21:16
When these 2 head off to spend some time together:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/bond00/News-ITV-Corrie-Spoiler-Molly-an-9.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/bond00/News-ITV-Corrie-Spoiler-Molly-an-7.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/bond00/News-ITV-Corrie-Spoiler-Molly-an-6.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/bond00/News-ITV-Corrie-Spoiler-Molly-an-5.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/bond00/News-ITV-Corrie-Spoiler-Molly-an-4.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/bond00/News-ITV-Corrie-Spoiler-Molly-an-3.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/bond00/News-ITV-Corrie-Spoiler-Molly-an-2.jpg

Do you think all this time they are spending together is just a fling or something more serious?

LalaGaga
12-08-2009, 21:42
I think it's serious!
They look happier when their together.

Hannelene
12-08-2009, 21:48
If Joe doesn't die from a painkiller overdose - does he take his own life?

LalaGaga
12-08-2009, 21:50
Someone kills him
Might be Len
He had gotten loans from him

Hannelene
12-08-2009, 21:52
If Len wanted to kill him I think he would of done so by now he doesn't appear to be the type of man that would wait to do a deed like this.

LalaGaga
12-08-2009, 21:56
Ya, I don't think he is capable of murder.
Thats just what I herd from another form.
Well.... There's David... He's capable of it.

Hannelene
12-08-2009, 21:57
Why would David kill Joe?

LalaGaga
12-08-2009, 22:00
I don't know
I just don't know who else would kill Joe.

Hannelene
12-08-2009, 22:13
I don't know much about Joe his character hasn't really opened up that much he could have a real shady past. I really thought that Joe would kill self as he just seemed like he was so low to go down this route :(

alan45
13-08-2009, 01:04

You shouldnt believe all you read on Digital Spy:rolleyes:

Abigail
13-08-2009, 12:44

You shouldnt believe all you read on Digital Spy:rolleyes:

Believe none of it unless it comes with a credible source (and I don't mean DS's press releases as they can be wrong).

alan45
13-08-2009, 13:41
Here is a few Corrie Spoilers that for the episodes airing in the next couple of months.

David meets Zoe at the salon and invites her to Tina and Jason's housewarming party. What a cheeky devil!

Fiz and John DO:thumbsup: go through with the wedding and John ends up writing letters to everyone on the street begging them to forgive him.:hmm:

Michelle gets a new man

These are rumours and should be put where they belong.:rolleyes:

Hannelene
13-08-2009, 21:38

Michelle gets a new man

These are rumours and should be put where they belong.:rolleyes:
So true!

GossipGirl
22-08-2009, 11:28
What would a credible source be? Where do the spoilers and rumours that appear on here get posted from?

Abigail
22-08-2009, 15:49
Some come from official websites and the BBC press office. I don't know where the ITV soap spoilers are from (probably the ITV website)

GossipGirl
22-08-2009, 15:53
I wondered do people post a lot of fake spoilers on here or something is that the reason for crediting from a good source?

alan45
22-08-2009, 17:26
Some come from official websites and the BBC press office. I don't know where the ITV soap spoilers are from (probably the ITV website)

I get most of the Corrie, Emmerdale and The Bill spoilers from the ITV Press office. Others come from some of the more reliable newspapers. I tend not to trust DS as there are a lot of fantasists on there who post silly spoilers based on rumour

Abigail
22-08-2009, 17:26
We don't get that many fake spoilers on here. The reason for saying where we get spoilers from is to give credit to the person who originally posted on whatever site or magazine and also so other members can judge the accuracy of the spoilers or visit the website for themselves.

Another forum I go on has a lot of members that post fake spoilers from wikipedia (which is very unreliable) and it gets really annoying

GossipGirl
22-08-2009, 17:40

I get most of the Corrie, Emmerdale and The Bill spoilers from the ITV Press office. Others come from some of the more reliable newspapers. I tend not to trust DS as there are a lot of fantasists on there who post silly spoilers based on rumour

Well there seems to be one of these fantasists on here spoiling a good thread: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=98215

GossipGirl
22-08-2009, 17:42
We don't get that many fake spoilers on here. The reason for saying where we get spoilers from is to give credit to the person who originally posted on whatever site or magazine and also so other members can judge the accuracy of the spoilers or visit the website for themselves.

Another forum I go on has a lot of members that post fake spoilers from wikipedia (which is very unreliable) and it gets really annoying

I read somewhere that wikipedia is not as reliable as everyone thinks some people have had their obituary written and still been alive!

Abigail
22-08-2009, 17:43
If you think a post breaks the rules or is spam, you can report it by clicking the red alert triangle at the top right of each post.

Abigail
22-08-2009, 17:45

I read somewhere that wikipedia is not as reliable as everyone thinks some people have had their obituary written and still been alive!

Anybody can edit an article on wiki to make it say whatever they like. I could go on and edit it to say that Gail gets pregnant with twins and they both die shortly after birth. Then someone might go post the link on another website and some people might believe it.

GossipGirl
22-08-2009, 17:47
If you think a post breaks the rules or is spam, you can report it by clicking the red alert triangle at the top right of each post.

Can you? thanks for the tip:cheer:

GossipGirl
22-08-2009, 17:48

Anybody can edit an article on wiki to make it say whatever they like. I could go on and edit it to say that Gail gets pregnant with twins and they both die shortly after birth. Then someone might go post the link on another website and some people might believe it.

True I think I will stick to this site and the sites that some of the other members mentioned!