PDA

View Full Version : What a Load Of Abalone !

walsh2509
28-07-2009, 19:08
angelo gets a warrent for hugo's boat , what you don't do is jump in BEFORE he sets off to the dive site. Though that said , he must have known that something was going to happen and used martha for cover. What you do is follow at a distance and wait until he's been diving and then get aboard at sea , and catch him red handed.

CrazyLea
28-07-2009, 22:23
I've missed a few eps cos of work, and mate stuff.... what is this about the Abalone... and can someone give me a quick lesson on Abalone.. I know they're fish.... but... erm.. that's it... why's this such an issue?

Abigail
28-07-2009, 22:27
Abalone is an expensive sea snail. They were heavily overfished years ago so some species are on the verge of extinction. Abalone is very expensive and there are quotas on how much one person can catch and be in possession of (depends on the species and country). You also have to have a license to fish Abalone and to sell it.

In Australia, you're allowed to take two abalone per person per day without a license or facing prosecution. As Hugo doesn't have an abalone license he's only been taking the legal maximum (so he says).

Here's the wiki on it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abalone

Abbie
01-08-2009, 19:04
angelo gets a warrent for hugo's boat , what you don't do is jump in BEFORE he sets off to the dive site. Though that said , he must have known that something was going to happen and used martha for cover. What you do is follow at a distance and wait until he's been diving and then get aboard at sea , and catch him red handed.
yeah I suppose thats true but maybe he had other ideas?