PDA

View Full Version : big brother poll

big bro fan
04-06-2005, 00:32
hi as you may or may not know im a big bro fan and as this sight also deals with drama im asking every one please to vote on my poll and say yes or no weither you think the idea of me writing my own big brother script evictions nominations etc if you say yes then i will be putting out more polls as to which charecters i should use you have till tommorrow afternoon please vote as im only doing this if you want to see it thanks very much big bro fan :thumbsup: also you will decide tasks and who gets booted out

big bro fan
04-06-2005, 03:11
just to let you know it says the poll will not close till late tonight but im going to decide weither or not to write it about 3:00pm this afternoon so please vote and if you have any ideas please reply and let me know thanks alot big bro fan

big bro fan
04-06-2005, 17:16
i will be writing big brother scripts on a new thread. this thread will be used for polls etc my first post will be up later :eek:

big bro fan
07-06-2005, 19:30
i am no longer using this thread all things will be done on my other thread remember to log in on friday for the big brother launch show :hmm: :sick: :love: :wall: :banned: :rolleyes: :thumbsdow :moonie

big bro fan
07-06-2005, 19:30
i am no longer using this thread all things will be done on my other thread remember to log in on friday for the big brother launch show :hmm: :sick: :love: :wall: :banned: :rolleyes: :thumbsdow

Jade
06-07-2005, 12:29
i am no longer using this thread all things will be done on my other thread remember to log in on friday for the big brother launch show :hmm: :sick: :love: :wall: :banned: :rolleyes: :thumbsdow

Closing, as thread no longer in use.