PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 25 July 09

Perdita
09-07-2009, 13:12
Saturday 25 July
8.50-9.40pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

An armed Curtis arrives at Tony's but is shocked to find he has been murdered, in the first episode of a two-part story for the medical drama. Realising he will be the prime suspect, Curtis runs from the scene but is spotted by a witness. Alice agrees to go on the run with him but, as the pair try to escape, Curtis accidentally injures one of DI Moreland's officers. He stays to stabilise her but flees before the police can arrest him. Now, the stakes are even higher.

Back at the Emergency Department (ED), meanwhile, Jessica is thrilled at confirmation that Adam is Harry's father but furious when she discovers Adam has called Sean to make peace for the sake of Amelia and Lucas – she just can't forgive Sean for taking her children.

Elsewhere, Big Mac and Noel gather Farmead volunteers and bundle them on to a coach headed for the ED, as they prepare to rehearse for a big terrorist attack. However, a speeding car doesn't see the coach and causes an accident.

It's Jordan's last day, but his plans to make a swift exit are disrupted and he accidentally costs Adam the post of clinical lead. Jordan also finds Zoe and, as they say their farewells, it's clear there is still something between them. However, before Jordan can leave, he is called back into the ED when the coach crash causes chaos.

Abigail
09-07-2009, 14:57
Saturday 25 July
8.50-9.40pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

An armed Curtis arrives at Tony's but is shocked to find he has been murdered, in the first episode of a two-part story for the medical drama. Realising he will be the prime suspect, Curtis runs from the scene but is spotted by a witness. Alice agrees to go on the run with him but, as the pair try to escape, Curtis accidentally injures one of DI Moreland's officers. He stays to stabilise her but flees before the police can arrest him. Now, the stakes are even higher.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: I think the fast forward button on my remote will be working over time during this episode. Hopefully this will be the last we hear of the saga.

This sounds like the last episode of the series, going out with a big crash :hmm:

adamjess
09-07-2009, 16:36
Eeee Adam is Harry's dad :wub: :cheer:.
Big Mac and Noel could be good.
Meh to the rest.
Hope the final episode spoilers next week are good - out with a bang and all that.

pretty65
09-07-2009, 16:49
No Ruth and Jay :(
Will they ever officially be together!

Sounds good though (:

TaintedLove
11-07-2009, 04:31
When will Casualty be back?? I hate the thought of not getting my Big Mac fix....and I don`t mean the one at McDonalds
:love:

Perdita
11-07-2009, 07:03
Haha, that made me laugh TaintedLove :lol:

adamjess
11-07-2009, 11:27
When will Casualty be back?? I hate the thought of not getting my Big Mac fix....and I don`t mean the one at McDonalds

It finishes on 1st August and is back on 12th September

StarsOfCCTV
11-07-2009, 16:49
Saturday 25 July
8.50-9.40pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

An armed Curtis arrives at Tony's but is shocked to find he has been murdered,

Hurrah at last. Snore at the rest. :p (Curtis stuff)

Abbie
13-07-2009, 22:07
Yay! Adam is Harrys dad! :D

But why no Ruth and Jay, they are killing me!

pretty65
18-07-2009, 19:56
Just found this spoiler:

Armed with Big Mac's gun Curtis manages to track Tony down to his flat only to discover someone has beaten him to it and murdered the evil gangster! In shock and panic Curtis flees the crime screen but is seen by a bystander... Can Alice persuade the paranoid paramedic to turn himself in or will he go on the run just as they're about to get married?

Meanwhile, Jordan packs up his possessions and prepares to leave the emergency department forever but he gets caught up in one last job. When a patient he'd operated on a few years earlier dies he begins to wonder - could he be to blame?

Ruth and Jay are loved up but she doesn't want anyone to know about their relationship just yet - which gives Jay several opportunities to wind her up!

Also, Baby Harry's paternity results are in and... Adam's his biological father!

Finally! I was beginning to get concerned that we would have no closure! Wowwww, im so happy about that ! :thumbsup:

Abigail
18-07-2009, 19:59
Ruth and Jay are loved up but she doesn't want anyone to know about their relationship just yet - which gives Jay several opportunities to wind her up!

Finally! I was beginning to get concerned that we would have no closure! Wowwww, im so happy about that ! :thumbsup:

Me too :D:D I hope they don't do what they did with Adam and Jess. They were a good couple until all that faffing about and then I lost interest.

Have you got a link to these spoilers?

pretty65
18-07-2009, 20:01
Yeah i agreee, its so perfect right now, they can't ruin it!

This is the link:
http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/drama/casualty/coming-next/murder-mayhem/5650

TaintedLove
18-07-2009, 21:19

It finishes on 1st August and is back on 12th September
Thanks very much AJ
:thumbsup:

Abbie
19-07-2009, 15:18
:

OMG OMG!!! :bow: :bow:

:wub: Im soooo looking forward to next week now, I like cant wait already :D

pretty65
19-07-2009, 20:05
:

OMG OMG!!! :bow: :bow:

:wub: Im soooo looking forward to next week now, I like cant wait already :D

Haha, I know! I was like that when I read it XD :cheer:

Abbie
19-07-2009, 21:38
Because of these two I actually love saturday night telly now! :wub:
I know.....im sad :p