PDA

View Full Version : JSW’s Corrie Spoiler Spectaculare (13/03/05-18/03/05)

*JSW*
09-03-2005, 17:47
Lies and Longing and Strange Living

Well after a week of high drama and plenty of crying we have another week of high drama and plenty of crying. Ka’ee is still having trouble with dealing with the murder of her Father. Things can only get worse when the ‘Mother-in-law arrives. We actually see some real grieving tonight. Whether its an improvement from this prosthetic grieving...you be the judge. Things are made no better when Craig lashes out at Martin. It’ll be Craig commiting murder before you know it! Certainly things look rather stagnent for the week ahead but beyond there we could be in for some really harrowing scenes in a few weeks from now...

Elsewhere Langtongate looks set to continue and Tracy still doesn’t want to put any energy or time into the man who ran away to Holland. ray finally trys to bid fairwell to Corrie ready to die but whats this? Tracy changes her mind and in typical soap fashion its right atn the last minute. before this continuation of langtongate we’ve got to issue a serious warning for some health breaching intoxicating remanicing of yester year as well as a huge number of heart-to-hearts (infact some 300% more than the norm). Certainly some soppy Corrie to come...

Roy and Hayley have had what can only be described as a difficult time in Weatherfield. Considering the best thing some of your neighbours can say about you are ‘He’s a looney and she’s a man’ must seriously hurt and considering you can’t have children of your own even worse but yolu still have the adoption option and as Cilla needs yet another holiday (how can she afford to go on so many?) anjd the simple fact that Fizz won’t play Mum for the week she turns the waterworks on for gullible Roy who agrees to look after poor Chesney. Yay! I hear you all say but this is a most certain nay! as Chesney tells some awful fibs which end up with an apology and some dog therepy for someone unlikely...

Just time to mention lovely Leanne who this week is using her charm to get more work for Jamie...

Looking a little further ahead:

*Its Tommy’s funeral and emotions run high...

*More in the Davenport/Webster affair which looks as though we’ll finally see someone find out...

*We see the exit of the Harris’, whether there all together or all alive (well all thats left) remains to be seen (about 2 months or so)....

*And expect alot more from the Shelly/ Charlie storyline which looks as though it could turn even nastier....

Any questions? I'll give them a shot at answering! Also feedback much appreciated!

diesel
10-03-2005, 10:50
Your sounding more and more like Tina Baker everyday :D

*JSW*
10-03-2005, 10:54
Your sounding more and more like Tina Baker everyday :D
Should I take that as a compliment or an insult :confused: :D

diesel
10-03-2005, 10:56
Should I take that as a compliment or an insult :confused: :D
definately a compliment, we need a spoiler poster person again,
I miss my monday morning read :(

*JSW*
10-03-2005, 12:18
definately a compliment, we need a spoiler poster person again,
I miss my monday morning read :(
AH thank You It makes it all worthwhile :) I'm not permenant though...

Debbie Meadows
10-03-2005, 13:47
Thanks for these.
Who fins out about Sally's affair?
Is it Rosie? and
When does Kevin find out?

*JSW*
10-03-2005, 13:54
The affair comes out not next week but the week after! (More on it in next weeks column)

Kevin will find out! And whether its Rosie or tells all or Kevin who spots them... I'll tell you on Monday!

gbnut
11-03-2005, 19:00
it looks like it will continue to be good. does anyone know when katie dies??

*JSW*
11-03-2005, 19:31
We're looking at her dieing around late May/ early June

gbnut
11-03-2005, 19:39
i wish it was sooner she is beginning to get annoying i hope they do not drag out the storie line as the main empysis until then ( sorry about spelling)

Debbie Meadows
14-03-2005, 13:28
Sunday 13 March Guilty Angela and Katy unite to give a convincing performance for Gail. Crafty Cilla cons Roy and Hayley into looking after Chesney while she and Les go on holiday. Monday 14 March l Double episode Tommy’s mum arrives from Sheffield and Martin’s released without charge. Wednesday 16 March Angela has a close call when she tries to get rid of the murder weapon. Ken has a man-to-man chat with Ray and suggests it’s time he left. Friday 18 March Katy becomes convinced her dad wants her to get away with murder, while Angela feels the walls are closing in… Sunday 20 March Angela comes up with a plan to get rid of the murder weapon with the help of Tommy’s Sheffield Wednesday scarf… Monday 21 March l Double episode Rosie begs Sally to end her affair after learning the identity of her mother’s lover. Ken lets rip at the women in his life after he goes on an uncharacteristic drunken bender. Angela unburdens herself in the confessional. Wednesday 23 March It’s the day of Tommy’s funeral. Can Angela and Katy hold it together? Slack Cilla makes Roy’s day and Scooter turns up with another bizarre gift. Friday 25 March Ken’s irked when a day out with Deirdre is hijacked by Ray and another of his dying wishes.

Soaplife.co.uk

amanda hall
16-03-2005, 11:11
very good looking forward to more