PDA

View Full Version : The Bill next Week

Jade
24-02-2005, 13:15
2nd March 2005, ITV1, 8pm

The burnt out embers of the Sun Hill explosion reveal a catastrophic aftermath, with the entire front of the station completely blown away…

The anti- terrorism squad and MIT are brought in to investigate, but PC Tony Stamp has a hunch much closer to home. He suspects that PCSO Colin Fairfax could be their man and further investigation confirms links to a local extremist group. Is Colin a triple murderer?

Meanwhile PC Reg Hollis and DI Neil Manson are both grief stricken at the loss of their loves. While Reg openly breaks down, Neil holds back because he is unsure of who knew about his relationship with PC Andrea Dunbar. Reg clings to Neil as a shoulder to cry on - will this cause Neil's mask to finally crack?

Elsewhere PC Gabriel Kent is seen in a new light because of his courageous rescue of Sergeant Dale Smith. With troublesome Andrea out of the way, he seizes the opportunity to make a fresh start. But is visiting Smithy in hospital and giving him a born again gospel CD a step too far?

Sergeant June Acklane comes to terms with life without DC Jim Carver, and PC Leela Kapoor faces antagonism from the Asian community…

3rd March 2005, ITV1, 8pm

DCI Jack Meadows and DC Jo Masters head an investigation into whether expelled PCSO Colin Fairfax was responsible for the explosion that killed three of their colleagues.

Jack and Jo find the evidence they need when they visit Colin's mother and find his petrol soaked clothes in a washing machine. They track Colin down in a garage lock up surrounded by cans of petrol with a lighter in his hand. Will this lead to a repeat performance that will take out two more of Sun Hill's finest?

Scott Burnett proposes to PC Honey Harman and Honey asks for time to consider. PC Yvonne Hemmingway overhears Honey on the phone to Scott, and PC Steve Hunter also spots Honey and Scott together.

Yvonne voices concerns to Steve about Scott's emotionless reaction to receiving his murdered wife's belongings. How will the two react when they discover that marriage could be on the cards?

Serial rapist Alan Kennedy turns up at Sun Hill claiming that he has been receiving death threats. He demands to see DS Samantha Nixon. Is this a sinister ploy to keep Sam on his case?

Sam Nixon Fan
25-02-2005, 13:44
looks like the alan kennedy storyline isnt over i persoanlly think hes gna attempt or rape sam or something like that spechially after in the last episoe he sed "ill see you around" any oine else agree??

billbabe04
26-02-2005, 12:11
I think u r right but i really hope it doesnt happen coz Sam is the best and she's been through so much wiv Abi and the Hugh Wallis thing. If anything does happen i hope Phil protects her and helps her get through it, and they end up together coz they'd make the best couple eva!!! :p [COLOR=Magenta]

Sam Nixon Fan
26-02-2005, 13:08
i agree lol sam is the best character in the bill i hope somthing big does come out of the thing withy kennedy just so we can lots more of sam!!! but i dont want him 2 suceed in raping her!!!! I wish her n phill would hurry up and get togther!!!

smithysgirl
02-03-2005, 11:09
isnt there a love triangle between phil sam neil cuz sam and neil are meant to sleep together.

Steven
02-03-2005, 22:22
isnt there a love triangle between phil sam neil cuz sam and neil are meant to sleep together.

Sam and Neil Manson? OMG where did u hear this???

Sammi
03-03-2005, 15:41
I'm loving The Bill at the moment - I never usually watch it because I'm a total EE fanatic, but it's been so gripping recently! Whodunnit?!

billbabe04
04-03-2005, 09:04
hiya, i dont think they do sleep together i think its just a rumour, coz wen Sam first came into the bill she tried it on wiv him but he rejected her, saying he didnt want an affair as he loved his wife! I hope its not true anywayz coz i fink neil wud just take advantage of sam if they slept together to get ova andrea x

Sam Nixon Fan
04-03-2005, 16:24
i reali want sam and phill to get toghther any one know if this is going to happen although i pessume it will as they have spent a lot pof time in turing their relationship around!!