PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 18 July 09

Perdita
02-07-2009, 13:23
Saturday 18 July
8.50-9.40pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

When Adam learns of Jordan's supposed mistake, and of the road traffic collision that Jordan has been involved in, he is sick at the thought that he has been covering for him, as the medical drama continues. Henry offers him promotion to clinical lead but, unable to deal with the guilt, Adam turns it down.

It is the first day of Ruth's surgical rotation and she is given a tough job – to amputate a leg to save a life. Out in the field with Jay, she is nearly overwhelmed by the life-or-death responsibility but Jay gently coaxes her through it.

Meanwhile, it's Alice and Curtis's hen and stag nights. Curtis goes to look for Big Mac and finds him with a gun in his flat – too afraid to go out. His flat has been vandalised by the Malones. Curtis convinces Big Mac to leave, but when he gets a call saying that Tony has been released from prison, he doubles back to get the gun.

adamjess
02-07-2009, 16:46
Hope Adam changes my mind. When the board finds out Nick's been practising all this time he'll definitely loose clinical lead and possibly his job. Zoe won't get it back so soon after having it taken off her. And I don't really want to see a new doctor come in and take clinical lead.

Abigail
02-07-2009, 17:40
I foresaw Tony coming back as soon as he went inside :rolleyes: This is pathetically tedious and annoying now.

I hope Curtis shoots the t*** then Tony will be dead and Curtis will be up on a murder charge.

Ruth and Jay :wub:

TaintedLove
02-07-2009, 21:06
Big Mac is my favourite character in Casualty and has been since the day he arrived.
I hope Big Mac is the hero of the hour and shoots Tony in self defence.
Big Mac a hero and Tony dead - a win/win situation.
:wub:
I ♥ Mac

Abbie
02-07-2009, 21:31
Ruth and Jay :wub:

I know! thats what I thought :heart:
I hope its good between them after this