PDA

View Full Version : JSW’s Emmerdale Extraordinare (13/03/05-18/03/05)

*JSW*
09-03-2005, 18:41
JSW’s Emmerdale Extraordinare

Finallly the time has come for the grand exhibition! Hurrah you cry but not so there’s a villian waiting in the wings in the form of Glynis (another apperance!??). Pollard is desperate for her not to find out about the paintings from the old library but Rodney ’money doesn’t buy you good lucks’ Blackstock takes great pleasure in telling Glyn’ all about the leathery lothario’s goings on which ends up in Glynis playing some dirty tricks of her own...

Finally this week we see some resolution in the Steph/Shelly/Allan storyline which believe it or not is in the Guiness Book of Records for the longest running storyline- some 7 and a half years. And also for the most milked to death storyline. Shocking stuff! Really the start of the week starts the same as any in this storyline snakey Steph is still trying to get back with her father but with some results. In fact even though he asks her to leave him and Shelly alone, of course Turner is using reverse psychology and is instead asking her to come over for a meal- which she does. This in turn as should be expected with any cat like creature, tips Shelly over the edge and announces she’s leaving. Hurrah I here you cry once again but she’s off to the Western Isles of Scotland where the sun never stops shining andf there’s so much to do! How I wish I was telling the truth. Shelly leaves but what’s this? Steph following Shelly onto the Ship to get her back? Well its correct but shockingly (and I use that word as loosley as psychically possible) leads to someone slipping to their deaths beneath the sea. Who though, well I think you’ll be suprised...

Now witth the sadie storyline over short millionaire Tom King of the Dales can get back to a normal life or so he should instead his troll-son Jimmy is out-bidding his Dad for contracts as apart of his 1 man no money business. Tom is of course shocked and outraged (as any person who’s son had slept with their father’s wife whose father’s son’s wife in-turn framed Father’s wife for adultery) Jimmy doesn’t care and ignopres him....

Libby posh girl where did I come from suddenly living in Emmerdale finally gets some form of a storyline this week when she walks in on Andy ironing in a towel (these odd fetishes these country-folk have.) this in-turn leads to a drink which leads to Libby thinking Andy isn’t ionterested but he his but he thinks she’s still seeing someone which she’s not which he soon finds out and then makes a move. (The difficult lives of these country poeple, I couldn’t do it i’ll tell you that much!)

Chas and Carl make a lovely couple, Don’t you think? Well he’s with vixen-Chloe at the moment but that doesn’t stop Chas and Carl having a heart-to-heart, ah how soaps are obsessed with these! Chas though has to hide and listen to Chloe saying how much she loves Carl, ahh how sweet! Chloe of course finds out from dense-Carl and lovely-Chas gets a right earful from Chloe....

In other interesting developments the Dingles dress up as lepraucorns and mathhew King is wineing and dining a taken women (its so obvious who it is!)...

Further Ahead:

*Sadie is still worming for all her life

*Paddy and Viv get it on!

*Somebody keeps quiet about a death

*Someone finds out about vicious lies which ends in a exit for someone!

Any questions? I’ll give a shot at answering!

bazbabe
09-03-2005, 19:15
do u think tom should/could leave to find charity and thats how he leaves as i feel that this would be good for both characters as they could both come back together in the future?

*JSW*
09-03-2005, 19:18
do u think tom should/could leave to find charity and thats how he leaves as i feel that this would be good for both characters as they could both come back together in the future?
Emma Atkins has left and there no plans for a return as of yet. I find it highly unlikely he'll go after her (unless he leaves unexpectadly). Though in a year or 2 mabye. But not yet. Sorry :(

emseyd
09-03-2005, 20:43
i think its likely that chloe will be the one leaving with all he other spoilers indicating that chas and carl find out about the annonymous letters, which means yet another great fight between a dingle and a bitch of the dales! yay!

*JSW*
09-03-2005, 20:59
i think its likely that chloe will be the one leaving with all he other spoilers indicating that chas and carl find out about the annonymous letters, which means yet another great fight between a dingle and a bitch of the dales! yay!
You know too much :mad:

.:Kitz:.
09-03-2005, 21:39
You know too much :mad:
Hows that a bad thing?!? we are on the spoiler boards after all :) lol :)

emseyd
09-03-2005, 21:58
sorry :o

*JSW*
10-03-2005, 11:56
Hows that a bad thing?!? we are on the spoiler boards after all :) lol :)
It was only a joke! Didn't you realise? :confused: :D

Debbie Meadows
10-03-2005, 14:57
Does Steph Die and not Shelly?

*JSW*
10-03-2005, 15:00
No its Shelly who dies not Steph!

Jade
10-03-2005, 15:15
Are you sure? I think you maybe in for a suprise :)

Debbie Meadows
10-03-2005, 15:35
that's what my friends keep telling me that it's shelly who dies but the i've read that it's steph and not shelly who dies.
i'd prefer they kill shelly off and get steph back to her badiest again, she was really good in the previous storylines where she tried to kill alan.

diesel
10-03-2005, 15:38
I hope it is shelly who gets knocked off, what an annoying woman she is, at least Stephs got some balls

Debbie Meadows
14-03-2005, 14:31
Monday 14 March Rodney puts Glynis in the picture and Eric in the frame at the art gallery opening. Tom’s livid when Jimmy outbids King Enterprises for a contract. Steph offers to leave the village. Tuesday 15 March Shelly makes Turner choose between her and Steph. Libby’s hints don’t register with a thick-skinned Andy. Wed 16 March Shelly leaves the village and Steph vows to bring her back. Andy learns Libby no longer has a boyfriend. Thursday 17 March It’s Emmerdale’s 4000th episode and a showdown between Shelly and Steph ends in tragedy. Chas realises she still loves Carl. Friday 18 March Chloe warns Chas off Carl and Laurel fears her future with Ashley is slipping away. Sunday 20 March Laurel and Ashley struggle with their lack of intimacy and privacy. Monday 21 March Chloe launches a charm offensive with Carl’s ex-wife. Ashley and Laurel face their fears. Bob upsets Diane when she goes for her chemo. Tuesday 22 March Will another letter put Carl off Chloe’s scent? Wednesday 23 March Carl sets a trap. Paddy’s like a rabbit caught in the headlights when Viv demands his services. Thursday 24 March Dawn finds a quick fix for her cash crisis. Friday 24 March Chas is gunning for Chloe. Viv realises she needs a man...

Debbie Meadows
16-03-2005, 14:34
I think Steph has been playing Alan and Shelly off each other all the time, and she's just been pretending that she's happy with Alan And Shelly being together. Maybe we'll find this out when they confront each other on Thursday.

twinkle_eyes83
17-03-2005, 14:14
do paddy and viv really get together :confused:

Bad Wolf
17-03-2005, 14:15
it looks like it, ewww!

*JSW*
17-03-2005, 20:44
Are you sure? I think you maybe in for a suprise :)
JJ, I think it was you who had the suprise! :D

Ella.
17-03-2005, 20:46
Hooray.... Steph lives on!!

Jesus_Nic
17-03-2005, 23:23
Great-I'm glad Shelly got 'pushed' over the side though the death scene was a bit lame! Shelly was really starting to annoy me, such a victim!