PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Series 4

Perdita
01-07-2009, 13:24
In a few months, Heroes returns for its fourth - and quite possibly final - season. The cult show's journey thusfar can accurately be described as rollercoaster in form - ups, downs, the odd bit of sickness - and it's safe to say that all eyes will be firmly fixed on the new season to see if Heroes makes the most of its last chance. With that in mind, Tube Talk takes a look at what we know so far.

Season four will comprise 19 episodes and begins with volume five, which has the title Redemption. After the traumatic events of Fugitives, the new volume will apparently return to the kind of storytelling from the acclaimed first season. The premise is that the heroes return to their regular lives and try to regain some semblance of normality.

Filming has been underway in California for the last month, ahead of a two-hour premiere on NBC in the US on Monday, September 21. Episodes are expected to air largely uninterrupted for the remainder of the season.

The titles of the first three episodes are, respectively, 'Orientation', 'Jump, Push, Fall' and 'Acceptance'.

Here's what's happening with the major characters when the new season starts:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/blog/tubetalk/

angel_eyes87
01-07-2009, 21:19
Wonder what way Nathan finally realsises he is Sylar.:hmm:

tammyy2j
06-07-2009, 14:13
Hayden Panettiere is preparing for girl-on-girl love scenes in the next series of Heroes - her character will reportedly enjoy a smooch with her college roommate.

The 19-year-old actress plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in the hit U.S. show and TV bosses are considering working a lesbian storyline into the upcoming fourth season.

A source tells British newspaper the Daily Star, "It's just girlie fun at first. But it might progress into something more serious. It depends on how viewers respond."

Perdita
07-07-2009, 21:10
Hayden Panettiere will be involved in a lesbian storyline on the upcoming season of Heroes, it has been reported.

The actress's character Claire Bennet will be getting very close to her college roommate for the fourth season of the superhero series, The PA reports.

"It’s just girly fun at first," a source told the Daily Star. "But it might progress into something more serious, it depends how viewers respond."

The Heroes star recently revealed that she will appear nude in upcoming teen comedy I Love You, Beth Cooper.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a163962/panettiere-for-heroes-lesbian-plotline.html

tammyy2j
04-11-2009, 15:26
Adrian Pasdar has been let go from NBC's Heroes.

Reports of a major character's death and departure from the show began circulating last month.

A studio rep for the NBC series would not confirm Pasdar's exit.

This isn't the first time Pasdar's character, Sen. Nathan Petrelli, has been killed off the series. At the end of Season 3, Nathan's throat was slit by Sylar, but Pasdar remained in the cast because the supervillain was forced to take on the guise and memories of the elder Petrelli brother.

The last time we saw the "new" Nathan, he had been shot by a hit man and unceremoniously buried. Since we're talking about Heroes, whether that's truly the end for Pasdar remains to be seen.

Bad Wolf
04-11-2009, 17:56
OMG!! this story is silly- the audience saw him die at the end of last series- properly dead- sylar slit his throat- not even he can come back from that, sylar was convinced he was nathan by matt parkman.....................

i reackon someone else dies this year!

Bad Wolf
04-11-2009, 18:00
Heroes producer Adam Armus has promised that "an epic battle" will take place before a leading character is killed off on the show.

Speaking to Sci Fi Wire, Armus revealed that Adrian Pasdar's exit from the NBC series follows the climax of the Nathan-Sylar story.

"We all know that Nathan Petrelli last year was killed, and his mind was put into Sylar's body and shape-shifted into Nathan," Armus said. "We made some commitments last year, and we've committed that there is going to be an epic battle between two characters and who's going to win and who's going to lose.
"That's something we've been planning all this year. So we know that someone has to lose.

"This whole Sylar-in-one-body-and-his-mind-in-another with Matt Parkman, all that's going to come to a head, because ultimately Sylar is going to win. He's ultimately going to get out of Matt Parkman's head and get back into his body."

Discussing the scene, Armus revealed that it will primarily involve the ongoing battle between Nathan and Sylar, but that Peter's involvement will be crucial.

"Who is going to be in control? And whoever loses is the one that dies," he said. "It's the knock-down-drag-out 'Who's going to win this body?', and it's going to be between Peter and Nathan/Sylar. And Peter's going to be fighting for his brother."

lizann
05-11-2009, 12:10
I think this show is doomed and this is the last season

megan999
05-11-2009, 17:27
If it is true that this will be the last season, then I am glad because I think it has run its course. I only hope that it goes out with a bang!!! :D

Abbie
07-11-2009, 13:20
Aww Its sad that its last season since I only started getting into it properly earlier in the year :lol:

megan999
09-11-2009, 16:36
Does anyone know when the new series is being shown in UK? :searchme:

Perdita
15-11-2009, 08:58
A sneak peek at the next 'Heroes'

Friday, November 13 2009, 20:38 GMT

Warning: This article contains spoilers and images from Heroes season four, episode ten that some readers may prefer to avoid.

To recap: the last we saw, Sylar (who is really Matt) was shot by police after Matt tricked Sylar into pretending he had a gun. Meanwhile Nathan (who is really Sylar) came knocking on the door of his brother Peter asking for help.

So, what next? Well, as the pictures below show, the grim reaper hasn't come knocking for Matt/Sylar just yet...

The Petrelli brothers arrive at the hospital to see Matt:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s1/heroes/tubetalk/a186810/a-sneak-peek-at-the-next-heroes.html

Perdita
17-11-2009, 09:19
Warning: This article contains spoilers about Heroes season four, episode eleven that some readers may prefer to avoid.

Next week is the penultimate episode of Heroes before its midseason break (the remaining seven episodes will air from January).

And, appropriately enough, it's Thanksgiving! HRG decides to host dinner and invites Claire, ex-wife Sandra, Sandra's new boyfriend and a mystery guest. Keep reading to find out who it is...

Claire holds court at the Bennets.

Sandra and new fancyman Doug Douglas seem unimpressed with what she has to say.

Pleased with herself, Claire raises a toast.

HRG smiles across at his mystery guest...

... homewrecking whore Lauren!

Trinity
20-11-2009, 13:44
I am really looking forward to this show, apparently it is due to start in January.

megan999
20-11-2009, 16:24
I am really looking forward to this show, apparently it is due to start in January.Oh, thanks for that!:cheer: I've been very good and avoiding all the Heroes spoilers!!:D

megan999
14-12-2009, 16:45
My friend said BBC might not show the next and final series of Heroes because the viewing figures for the last series weren't good enough :( I hope they DO show it! And soon!

Perdita
05-01-2010, 12:51
Heroes has more viewers through illegal downloads than via television, a report has claimed.

According to TorrentFreak, the number of downloads on BitTorrent - around 6,580,000 - exceeded the average viewership - an estimated 5,900,000 - on US television in 2009.

With these figures in mind, Heroes has topped the list as the most-pirated show of 2009, Lost being a close second.

Prison Break, Dexter and House make up the top five, with 24 and Desperate Housewives just outside. The top ten is rounded off with Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Grey's Anatomy and True Blood.

Showtime's Dexter joins Heroes as the only other show to receive more viewers via illegal downloads.

From DS

Perdita
07-01-2010, 10:06
Deleted

Perdita
07-01-2010, 10:07
Sorry, wrong thread, I can't edit at the mo

Perdita
07-01-2010, 18:24
Masi Oka has revealed that he was devastated when Heroes producers decided to axe Adrian Pasdar from the series.

The show's 2009 midseason cliffhanger saw Pasdar's character Nathan commit suicide following a long battle with Sylar for his body.

Speaking exclusively to DS, Oka said that he hopes Pasdar will be written back into the series in the future.

"These guys are people who have been here since day one," he said. "They're a part of our family. Adrian in particular - he's my mentor, my friend, my brother.

"Doing this show without him would be such a great loss. Hopefully, we'll find a way to make it all work out."

He continued: "When we lost Santiago [Cabrera] in the first season, it was devastating. I wouldn't wish that on anybody at all. With any kind of death, they could come back in Heroes. Whatever happens, nothing's final."

Heroes continues Mondays at 8pm on NBC.

megan999
07-01-2010, 19:33
In the UK, Heroes SEASON 4 STARTS SATURDAY 9 JANUARY, 10.10PM, BBC TWO Yes!! But for me, not a good day and not a good time :(

Bad Wolf
07-01-2010, 19:37
crap day, crap time- it wont last the season

Perdita
08-01-2010, 05:53
Masi Oka has suggested that Charlie's return to Heroes would be "the most poetic ending" for Hiro.

Earlier in season four, Robert Knepper's Samuel trapped Charlie in time and forced Hiro to work for him in a bid to free her. However, even though he has been carrying out errands for the sly carnival-goer, Charlie is still MIA.

In an exclusive interview with Digital Spy, Oka revealed that he wants his character to be reunited with his true love.

Asked if the pair may wind up together again, he replied: "You know what? We don't know! As far as Glee is going, I think it's going to be a little bit tough!

"But ultimately though, that would be the most poetic ending for Hiro, in my opinion. It would be beautiful to just let him live lost in time with Charlie forever - being in that infinite loop with someone he loves."

Heroes continues Mondays at 8pm on NBC.

Dazzle
09-01-2010, 14:44
Saturday's two episodes of Heroes are repeated on Sunday at 10.30 pm on BBC3. There's also episode 3 straight after that at 11.55 pm.

megan999
13-01-2010, 19:41
According to the BBC Heroes website, Heroes will be shown on Saturdays at 10.30pm on BBC2.

Abbie
13-01-2010, 20:01
Well theres the iplayer

megan999
16-01-2010, 17:23
Unfortunately there is Snooker showing prior to Heroes BBC2 tonight, so times will probably change. :(

Abbie
16-01-2010, 20:08
What time is it on tonight then?

megan999
18-01-2010, 16:45
What time is it on tonight then?Fortunately the snooker only made Heroes about 2 minutes late! Sorry I didn't post sooner about this, I only get to go on the Internet once a day. Next week's Heroes episode will be at 9.45pm BBC2. I don't know why, though.

megan999
26-01-2010, 16:57
GRRR they keep changing the times on BBC2. Sylar's back!!! Poor Nathan.

lizann
31-05-2010, 22:04
Its cancelled

lizann
23-02-2014, 23:34
it is being brought back aka "revived"

tammyy2j
24-02-2014, 19:43
NBC is re-engaging the “Heroes” team, ordering 13 episodes of an event miniseries to air next year with series creator Tim Kring at the helm.

There had been rumors last year that the Peacock was looking to revive the mystery-fantasy drama that aired from 2006-2010. Kring is set to exec produce 13 new episodes.

Details of the storyline are being kept under wraps. It’s described as a stand-alone arc. A digital series will bow prior to the TV return to introduce (or perhaps re-introduce) fans to the characters that will be the focus of “Reborn.”

“The enormous impact ‘Heroes’ had on the television landscape when it first launched in 2006 was eye-opening,” said NBC Entertainment prexy Jennifer Salke. “Shows with that kind of resonance don’t come around often and we thought it was time for another installment. We’re thrilled that visionary creator Tim Kring was as excited about jumping back into this show as we were and we look forward to all the new textures and layers Tim plans to add to his original concept. Until we get closer to air in 2015, the show will be appropriately shrouded in secrecy, but we won’t rule out the possibility of some of the show’s original cast members popping back in.”

The original series starred Zachary Quinto, Hayden Panettiere, Jack Colman, Ali Larter, Adrian Pasdar, Milo Ventigmiglia and Greg Grunberg as a motley group of people who slowly realize they have extraordinary powers.

tammyy2j
24-02-2014, 19:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xXUjpHHfTLY