PDA

View Full Version : 3rd June

.:SpIcYsPy:.
03-06-2005, 17:36
Spice man

Chris Martin is a big fan of the Spice Girls by the sound of things... he told a paper: "I hope the Spice Girls are doing Live 8 because they were a phenomenon. They should get back together and do it."

Madonna smells

Madonna is to become the latest celebrity to launch her own perfume. It will be out in time for Christmas and is likely to have the original name of Madonna!

Mr and Mrs White

The White Stripes Jack White has married his girlfriend of just five weeks, English model Karen Elson in a secret ceremony.

Jacqueline fever

Jacqueline Wilson was mobbed like a Hollywood star by fans at the Hay Fever book festival! They started queuing outside the gates at dawn in order to get their books signed by the top teen author.

Cruise control

Mission Impossible III could be scrapped because the producers of the film are unhappy with Tom Cruise's behaviour recently. Apparently he's been talking too much about his religious beliefs in Scientology and love for girlfriend Katie Holmes.

Church slams Pope

Potter fan Charlotte Church has said that even though she is Catholic she doesn't like the new Pope because he thinks Harry is a sinister influence. She told a paper: "If he bothered to sit down and read it he'd understand the morals of it."

di marco
04-06-2005, 09:25
Chris Martin is a big fan of the Spice Girls by the sound of things... he told a paper: "I hope the Spice Girls are doing Live 8 because they were a phenomenon. They should get back together and do it."

what??? they were awful! please never ever let them reform!!!

.:Kitz:.
04-06-2005, 09:55
what??? they were awful! please never ever let them reform!!!
If they do, i wonder what they'll sing.........:rotfl: :rotfl:

ameliauk1
04-06-2005, 10:55
lol some rubbish theyll sing!!! the day they reform the day i chop my ears off lol

xxx
amelia

.:Kitz:.
04-06-2005, 11:20
lol some rubbish theyll sing!!! the day they reform the day i chop my ears off lol

xxx
amelia
Ouch, lol :lol: