PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 11 July 09

Perdita
25-06-2009, 14:16
Saturday 11 July
8.50-9.40pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

Jordan receives the news that his tumour may be operable, as the medical drama continues. He contemplates the risks and asks himself whether he would want to live with the kind of brain damage that may take place.

Zoe, meanwhile, makes a clinical mistake in resuscitation and endangers a life. Jordan decides to take the blame.

Jessica returns from Saudi following a successful trip. To her surprise, Adam is furious with her for using his son as bait. However, a difficult case makes him realise how important Jessica and the children are to him.

Later, Curtis asks Jeff to be his best man, but Jeff's recent experience of divorce has left him bitter and he turns the invitation down. However, a prank involving ideas for an alternative stag party makes him reconsider his decision.

Abbie
26-06-2009, 18:53
I wonder what Jordan will do

Perdita
26-06-2009, 19:34
I hope he has the operation and that he comes out of it good as new :D

Abbie
04-07-2009, 21:32
Hmmm no Ruth and Jay this week? :(

pretty65
06-07-2009, 19:48
Hmmm no Ruth and Jay this week? :(

I know, I thought that too! :thumbsdow

corkscribe
06-07-2009, 19:59
... am I the only one screaming out for some reference to Dr. Meyer in the script ?? We saw Jordan looking at his photo a few weeks back ..... even if Jordan were to be seen picking up the phone and asking "could I speak to Dr. Anton Meyer, please".. Meyer was his teacher, his mentor and the doctor he respected above all others .. the circle simply isn't squared unless Jordan either dies or survives without seeking his advice ..

Abigail
06-07-2009, 21:48
There could be two reasons for that. Meyer was a Holby character from years ago which most viewers probably won't remember, especially if they never watched Holby during the Meyer years. Also, didn't he go abroad when he left? :hmm:

I don't remember Nick looking at a picture of Anton :hmm:

corkscribe
06-07-2009, 23:20
Meyer was a Holby City character, but so too, was Nick Jordan. Meyer did also cross over into Casualty on a number occasions - he and Harry Harper had occasional confrontations !! Nick was looking at a pic of Meyer on the last Saturday in June !! you are correct that he left to research an artificial heart in the US..

Chloe O'brien
06-07-2009, 23:33
Maybe he wants Meyer to do a reading at his funeral next months. It's gonna happen remember Septic Peg told you you first.

Abbie
08-07-2009, 22:24
There could be two reasons for that. Meyer was a Holby character from years ago which most viewers probably won't remember, especially if they never watched Holby during the Meyer years. Also, didn't he go abroad when he left? :hmm:

I remember him! Is he the one that ended up being a alcoholic at one point?

Chloe O'brien
08-07-2009, 22:31
There are only four more episodes to go until the end of the series, not long enough for a cure for Jordan.

Abbie
08-07-2009, 22:31
oh no :(

I sorry I do want to see him well but at the moment Im more obsessed with Jay and Ruth :wub: :p

Abigail
08-07-2009, 22:54

I remember him! Is he the one that ended up being a alcoholic at one point?

He was the CT surgeon, I think he always wore a red surgical hat in theatre. http://www.holby.tv/db/index.php?id=8,578,0,0,1,0