PDA

View Full Version : Soapboards Big Brother 4 News/Rumours

Bryan
20-06-2009, 12:31
Big Brother House, London Is Watching You?

With just under a month to go before the eagerly awaited return of SBBB, rumours are beginning to hit the tabloids about what's in store for the new series.

The Sun today reports that SBBB producers are planning to move the Big Brother house to the most dramatic of locations - the centre of London!

There are plans for the Big Brother house to follow in the vain of David Blaine's glass box design, so that everyone can see inside the house. But the special glass would block housemate's views of the outside world.

"We're toying with the idea of having a goldfish bowl concept for this year's SBBB" a BB mole The Sun yesterday. "By letting the public view inside the Big Brother house we're hoping it will increase interest in this year's series".

The plans however rely entriely on planning permission and approval for local council officers. Rumoured locations include Trafalgar Square and Picadily Circus.

Sopabords Big Brother returns to Soapboards on Friday 17th July.

Bryan
21-06-2009, 15:31
Davina quits SBBB?

it's not here for another month yet but the sunday tabloids are filled with speculation over the next series of SBBB.

The lastest shocking article comes from the News Of The World that claims Davina has quit her presenting role for the popular soapboards reality game.

"This is the first time SBBB plays out directly against the usual Big Brother, so Davina is going to have trouble juggling two jobs at once" says a show insider.

"If Davina is to continue, I'd imagine she'll expect a pretty big payrise to keep her onboard."

The question is can the show go on without her? "Of course it can" tells the insider "SBBB is bigger and better than one person, hopefully we can get Davina to stay, if not I'm sure there's other worthy presenters out there, Beryl perhaps?"

Beryl has become somewhat of a internet cult icon since winning the second series of SBBB back in 2007. She has since taken the reigns of Big Brother's Big Mouth, becoming an instant hit with fans.

So will Davina return? The only way to find out is to watch the opening night of SBB4 next month - Friday July 17th.

Abbie
21-06-2009, 15:47
Ooo Beryl to presnet????

Hannelene
21-06-2009, 17:19
I look forward to watching!

Abbie
21-06-2009, 21:15
Well reading :p

Hannelene
21-06-2009, 21:18
oops yes reading:rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
22-06-2009, 00:05
She's got a dam nerve wanting more money doesn't she know theres a credt crunch on, if she didn't spend all her time dieing her hair she would have time to present sbbb.

Hannelene
22-06-2009, 00:10
Thats too funny!

Abbie
22-06-2009, 00:18
I love it how we all get into it!

Debs
22-06-2009, 11:24
She's got a dam nerve wanting more money doesn't she know theres a credt crunch on, if she didn't spend all her time dieing her hair she would have time to present sbbb.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Beryl will do it for a fiver ,) :lol:

Siobhan
22-06-2009, 11:28

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Beryl will do it for a fiver ,) :lol:

Beryl would pay the BB team :rotfl::rotfl:

Bryan
27-06-2009, 18:12
http://www.naughty.com/news/Kate_Moss/Sex_Video/images/Kate_Moss_and_Pete_Doherty_walking_pic.jpg

BB Hopeful dating winner Claire?

With SBBB getting closer and closer, the rumour mill of who will be entering the house is in full gear.

And judging by these photos, it looks as though one of the hopefuls could be dating SBB3 winner Claire. BB wannabee Chis Atkins, 24, has been snapped out on the town with the former BB champ.

Chris, from Liverpool, is the frontband of a small indie band Firecatcher. He has been spotted in and out the production offices of SBBB over the past couple of months, prompting questions on whether or not he'll be a housemate in the 4th series of the popular reality series.

If he is, then it seems like he might be getting tips from the former drug addict who won over the nations hearts this time last year. But is BB really somewhere we'll be finding a wannabe rockstar?

"No way is Chris going in, reality **** isn't his kind of thing", said friend and fellow band member Pete Rudge.

Chris current wherabouts are unkown with him going AWOL, prompting us to believe he is in hiding with the other elevens wannabes who will be entering the house next month.

So will Chris be one of the lucky twelve? SBBB4 starts Friday 17th July on Soap Boards!

Abbie
27-06-2009, 18:44
Ooo im excited now! :p

di marco
28-06-2009, 08:32
im excited too! i noticed something being prepared yesterday (probably not allowed to say) and it got me excited!

Bryan
28-06-2009, 11:57
Big Brother Gets Tough!

All BB Wannabes beware, this year Big Brother producers have promised that this series will be the toughest and move evil series yet!

"You only have to look at last year to see how complacent they all got by the end of the run" says a BB insider. "It was all fun and games, laughing and joking, and as much as that's what Big Brother is about, it is always good to have fireworks"

This year BB promises that rule breakers will suffer greatly, and that the housemates time in the house isn't going to be a comfortable one. "At the end of the day they are in the Big Brother house it's no holiday camp" says the insider.

And the tasks are set to be tougher than ever this year, with housemates having to work hard to win their luxury shopping budget. "Gone are the days when you draw a pretty picture on paint and sent it in to get your food budget, this year housemates will need to use their intelligance, creativity, and originality to the maxium in order to eat".

Can't wait? Neither can we! the 4th series of SBBB starts Friday 17th July!

Abbie
28-06-2009, 14:45
Oo the tasks sound tough, this could be interesting

Bryan
28-06-2009, 16:59
http://on205thimages.com/images/iy51vn3kp80u8uqp9a0d.jpg

Page 3 Stunner For BB House?

The News Of The World is once again speculatcing who may be entering the SBBB in a couple of weeks, and if they are right page 3 model Taryn Kelly may be one of them!

Judging by these pictures, Taryn could be the hottest BB babe to enter the most famous internet house so far! Taryn, 23, is well known to red top readers, who will have seen her on several differen paper's page 3s.

Taryn has dated a string of famous footballers, and has been forthcoming with admitting that she loves the lifestyle of the rich and famous."All i wanna be in life is a WAG, i was born to be rich. I don't want to have to work" she was quoted as telling the Sun once.

A BB Insider kept tight lipped about housemates yesterday "The final 12 are all in hiding, and I can not confirm or deny who will be entering at this stage".

Will Taryn be one of the lucky 12 entering the house on Friday 17th July? Tune in to find out!

Perdita
28-06-2009, 17:41
Will definitely have a look to see who has been invited into the house :lol:

Chloe O'brien
29-06-2009, 01:01
Ooh I can just see Chris and Taryn getting it on in the hot tub now, Phone Heat Magazine now and book them a place on the front cover.

Bryan
30-06-2009, 14:11
Brazillian Twist?

The latest SBBB rumour to hit the tabloids is speculation that this series of SBBB will have a Brazillian twist.

A BB mole has dropped hints that the producers of SBBB have been in talks with the producers of the Brazillian version of Big Brother.

What could this mean? Could we be in for a housemate swap similiar to the 4th series of Big Brother in the UK, when housemat Camereon swapped with South African Big Brother contestant Gaetano.

Big Brother Brazil has become infamous for it's glamarous line up of bronzed beauties, and if such a twist were to come about, this could prove to be the sexiest series of SBBB yet.

The eagerly awaited fourth series of SBBB will be returning to Sopabords on Friday July 17th.

Chloe O'brien
30-06-2009, 22:17
Will Beryl and Davina be getting a Brazillian.