PDA

View Full Version : Knife culture!!!

myvoice
03-06-2005, 10:05
With all these rumour about who gets stabbed what would you most like to see???

Ali stabbed by Macki (on purpose)
Justin stabbed by Macki (on purpose)
Macki stabbed by Justin (by accident/self defence)
Macki stabbed by Ali (on purpose to save Justin or nicole)
Ali stabbed by Justin (by accident)
Justin stabbed by Ali (by accident)

I reckon the best storyline would be if Ali accidently stabbed Justin whilst trying to save him from Macki!!!! What do you think??? :searchme:

.:Kitz:.
03-06-2005, 11:11
huh? I'm confuzzeld!! :confused: :)

di marco
03-06-2005, 19:56
With all these rumour about who gets stabbed what would you most like to see???

Ali stabbed by Macki (on purpose)
Justin stabbed by Macki (on purpose)
Macki stabbed by Justin (by accident/self defence)
Macki stabbed by Ali (on purpose to save Justin or nicole)
Ali stabbed by Justin (by accident)
Justin stabbed by Ali (by accident)

I reckon the best storyline would be if Ali accidently stabbed Justin whilst trying to save him from Macki!!!! What do you think??? :searchme:

someone should stab louise lol!!!

03-06-2005, 21:37
someone should stab louise lol!!!
You call me and I'm there!!!!! :rotfl:

Abbie
03-06-2005, 21:52
yer i agree
did you see what she was wering on wednesdays episode ewwww and that was suppose to turn ben on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-06-2005, 21:55
yer i agree
did you see what she was wering on wednesdays episode ewwww and that was suppose to turn ben on !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, what was it supposed to be?? :hmm: she didn't look very nice in it either!!

Chris_2k11
03-06-2005, 22:04
huh? :confused: Who's getting stabbed? :confused: Omg, what's going on!!!

04-06-2005, 08:24
Nothing, i don't think. This is the RUMOUR part so their just saying 'what if'....no need to get worried!!! :D (But please let someone stab louise!!! :thumbsup: )

di marco
04-06-2005, 08:32

no one as of yet. theres a rumour about knife culture and the poster who started the thread just wondered what everyone else thought should happen

Chris_2k11
05-06-2005, 03:45
Ooh I see! I was getting worried there lol! :rolleyes: :D

Saziikins
05-06-2005, 12:50
I'd like to see Justin stapped by Macki on purpose (wait is that even in the list?) Oh yes it is. I don't want him to die or anything (obviously), but I think it would be interesting, and Chris Fountain can do those anguish heart-stopping moments so well. It would challenge him and maybe we'd see something different about Macki. Maybe a caring side as he panics. (Not because he actually cares, just because he doesn't want to get in trouble)

Emmak2005
06-06-2005, 00:58
I'd like to see Justin stapped by Macki on purpose (wait is that even in the list?) Oh yes it is. I don't want him to die or anything (obviously), but I think it would be interesting, and Chris Fountain can do those anguish heart-stopping moments so well. It would challenge him and maybe we'd see something different about Macki. Maybe a caring side as he panics. (Not because he actually cares, just because he doesn't want to get in trouble)

Stapped? what's stapped? Oh, stabbed. Sorry, couldn't help noticing you ickle faux pas.

Crazy Gal 88
06-06-2005, 17:37
i sssooo agree - id love to see louise stabbed - itd be GREAT - FABULOUS even!lol

di marco
06-06-2005, 20:28
i sssooo agree - id love to see louise stabbed - itd be GREAT - FABULOUS even!lol

hehe people like my idea lol! :D

Carrie Bradshaw
23-06-2005, 01:32
OMG - read that wrong! Instead of Ali stabbed by Justin, I thought it said All stabbed by Justin and imagined a mass murder committed by Justin!

Debs
29-06-2005, 13:51
i will move this into spoilers as it has been confirmed that this will be a future storyline

x_SpencerMoon_x
02-07-2005, 12:03
A good storyline is Tony stabbed by Ethan Antonio :D

Chris_2k11
02-07-2005, 20:31
A good storyline is Tony stabbed by Ethan Antonio :DLOL!

soapmaddemi
03-07-2005, 10:51
I want Justin to stab Macki in self-defence, so then we can get rid of Macki (hurrah!), and then Justin can go to the prison and come back and turn really really evil (and kills Becca) , and have a new look, so he isn't all dopey looking.

Abbie
03-07-2005, 12:55
help can someone explain this whole knife thing becuase i dont get it, is someone actually going get stabbed?

Chris_2k11
03-07-2005, 18:22
I want Justin to stab Macki in self-defence, so then we can get rid of Macki (hurrah!), and then Justin can go to the prison and come back and turn really really evil (and kills Becca) , and have a new look, so he isn't all dopey looking.That's a bit far fetched! :rotfl: