PDA

View Full Version : One Tree Hill Series 7 Spoilers

tammyy2j
02-06-2009, 12:12
Brian Austin Green the alum of Beverly Hills 90210 and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles is in talks to join the CW's One Tree Hill in the series regular role of NBA-bound Nathan's sports agent — who in audition scripts goes by Clayton. Green previously had been eyed by the CW to star in the pilot Body Politic, but that Washington, D.C.-set sudser was not picked up.

Signing Green would be a significant step toward soothing the sting of the loss of Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton, neither of whom will be returning for Season 7.

Clayton, played by BAG or whomever, won't be the only newcomer on Tree Hill this fall. The show is also casting the full-time roles of Haley's older sister, Quinn, and Alexis, a hard-partying model who becomes the face of Brooke's clothing line.

tammyy2j
11-06-2009, 10:27
Brian Austin Green is not doing One Tree Hill now.
Green's reps got cold feet and pulled out of the deal.
Lipstick Jungle hottie Robert Buckley has just signed on to replace him.

Perdita
11-06-2009, 17:02
Robert Buckley will join the cast of The CW's One Tree Hill for its seventh season, says The Hollywood Reporter.

The former Lipstick Jungle star will play Clayton, a young sports agent who represents James Lafferty's basketball player Nathan and becomes his close ally.

Brian Austin Green had previously been in talks for the role but could not make a deal with the show's producers.

The forthcoming season of One Tree Hill will be the first without Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton. The storyline will reportedly advance a year from the end of season six.

tammyy2j
11-06-2009, 19:25
Robert Buckley will join the cast of The CW's One Tree Hill for its seventh season, says The Hollywood Reporter.

The former Lipstick Jungle star will play Clayton, a young sports agent who represents James Lafferty's basketball player Nathan and becomes his close ally.

Brian Austin Green had previously been in talks for the role but could not make a deal with the show's producers.

The forthcoming season of One Tree Hill will be the first without Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton. The storyline will reportedly advance a year from the end of season six.

got there first :D

lizann
12-06-2009, 16:36
Robert Buckley is cute

http://craignj.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/robert-buckley.jpg

tammyy2j
18-06-2009, 11:56
One Tree Hill's post Peyton-Lucas makeover continues: Sources confirm exclusively that relative newcomer Shantel VanSanten has been tapped to play the series regular role of Quinn, one of Haley's free-spirited older sisters. The character comes to Tree Hill with a wounded heart and in search of something new.

VanSanten, who will be seen in the upcoming Final Destination reboot, joins fellow Tree Hill virgin Robert Buckley as the newest additions to the show's cast. The Lipstick Jungle hottie is playing Nathan's sports agent.

lizann
30-06-2009, 00:28
Danneel Harris has closed a deal to reprise her role as pot-stirrer Rachel Gatina in at least seven episodes next season, beginning with eppy 7.02.

Harris made her Tree Hill debut as Brooke's high school nemesis in season 3 but wasn't made a series regular until season 4. She was written out in season 5 after only a handful of episodes, an apparent victim of the show's four-year flash forward.

In other Tree Hill news, the last of next season's new contract roles has gone to Nuevo 90210 grad Jana Kramer. She'll play Alexis, a model who becomes the new face of Brooke's clothing line. As previously reported, Lipstick Jungle's Robert Buckley and relative newcomer Shantel VanSanten are also joining the cast as Nathan's sports agent and Haley's sister respectively.

lizann
24-08-2009, 14:53
One Tree Hill star Antwon Tanner has pleaded guilty to taking part in a fake identity scam.

According to The AP, the 34-year-old actor, who plays Skills in the CW teen drama, admitted to selling more than a dozen social security numbers for $10,000.

Tanner apparently told a federal judge in Brooklyn that he was acting as a middleman selling numbers provided by someone else, but refused to comment on how he got into the scheme.

The actor was charged in April with selling 16 social security numbers and three fake social security cards. He is reportedly expected to get up to a year in prison at his sentencing, which is scheduled for November 20.

tammyy2j
16-09-2009, 11:53
Season 7 back in the US

I hope Nathan didnt cheat

tammyy2j
24-09-2009, 11:55
The CW network ordered a full 22-episode season of One Tree Hill

lizann
01-10-2009, 12:13
Former NFL star and Hall of Famer John Riggins has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Clay’s boss, Ken Arthur.

tammyy2j
19-10-2009, 11:07
Although he started out as the bad boy on One Tree Hill, Nathan Scott has become the ultimate family man whose relationship with wife Haley is now the core of the show. James Lafferty, who plays Scott, told TVGuide.com that he was "excited" to have things shaken up a bit in its seventh season, which leaped (yet again) into the future. Read on about Lafferty's take on his alleged cheating storyline, and what he'd like for "Naley" if the show were to come to an end.

TVGuide.com: What was your reaction when you first read the Nathan-Renee storyline?
James Lafferty: I was excited [because] it's rare nowadays that the Nathan and Haley relationship is threatened in any way. They used to have their ups and downs when they were in high school, married, and lately they've been a pretty rock-solid foundation. At no point did I actually think it would break them up, which would cause mutiny from the fans, so for me it was exciting because I knew it would be a great story to tell.

TVGuide.com: Will the truth be revealed soon?
Lafferty: Yeah, the audience can be looking for an answer pretty soon.

TVGuide.com: What did you think when you found out Rachel (Danneel Harris) would be back as Dan's wife?
Lafferty: I was a little shocked, as I'm sure the audience was — it seems a little out there. People think no one in Tree Hill can date outside the same pool of people, but it's actually amazing how well that relationship works and where they're going with it. What they actually do with that relationship is going to be something that the audience is really captivated by.

TVGuide.com: So is Dan really a changed man?
Lafferty: There's always going to be a little bit of a villain in Dan, but there's also going to be a bit of a hero. I've always seen Dan as more a confused heroic character than a straight villain... but in terms of the way my character deals with him, I don't think [he] will ever be anything more than a villain.

TVGuide.com: Were you nervous about continuing One Tree Hill without two of its original cast members [Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton] and do you like the new direction it's taken?
Lafferty: Initially, I think everybody was a little bit nervous. You never know how the audience is going to respond to something like that. All we can do is look forward and what we gained was two very committed cast members in Robert [Buckley] and Shantel [VanSanten]. They want to create these characters in the best possible way that they can, tell good stories — and it shows in their work.

TVGuide.com: What has been your favorite new change this season?
Lafferty: Coming back and seeing what the Scott family's life is like... how Nathan deals with being in the NBA, traveling all the time, and being a father. It was nice to see that when we came back from jumping ahead [14 months], even though he's been in the NBA, he has continued to grow as a father.

TVGuide.com: Any more Naley babies in the future?
Lafferty: I don't know actually, but I don't think it's ever out of the question. Nathan and Haley have their hands full with Jamie, but I think that would be an exciting thing for the fans to see.

TVGuide.com: If the show were to come to an end, what would you like to see for Nathan and Haley?
Lafferty: I would like to see the family together. For me personally, my character has been so connected and dedicated to the Scott family unit for all these years and I think that's where Nathan belongs, with his wife and with his son, and anywhere else would be a little bit of a letdown for the audience — probably a letdown for me personally as well.

tammyy2j
17-11-2009, 14:23
Skills is moving to Los Angeles.

Also, a new man may come between Brooke and Julian.

lizann
14-01-2010, 16:43
Are Nathan and Haley leaving this season?

tammyy2j
26-04-2010, 10:37
Although viewers are still waiting to hear whether One Tree Hill will get another season, at least one wait is over: After a two-month hiatus, the CW series is back Monday at 8/7c for this season's four final episodes. James Lafferty, who plays Nathan Scott, one of the only original characters left, tells TVGuide.com there are "really gratifying moments for those fans that have hung in there." Read on to see what Lafferty has to say about the season's last episodes, including some big decisions that will be made and where the series stands at the end of the season.

TVGuide.com: Before the show's hiatus, Haley's mom died. Will she and Nathan still be dealing with the loss when it returns?
James Lafferty: Yes, absolutely. There's definitely a grieving process. Not to make it sound like it'll be all gloom, but that's Haley's journey ... and she's going to need help and that help is going to come from her family unit.

TVGuide.com: What leads the gang to Utah in the finale?
Lafferty: Julian's film has a certain amount of success, and that's why we're in Park City, Utah. For different reasons, they decide not only do they want to show their support for the film, but they want to get out there to blow off some steam and have a good time. There are actually a lot of big decisions that are made in that town, and after the characters come back to Tree Hill, a lot of big things will happen.

TVGuide.com: So is there another time jump?
Lafferty: That's a good question. I don't know if I have an answer there. It seems a little quick for his film to be edited and already submitted, so maybe we did jump ahead a little bit.

TVGuide.com: What was the best part about shooting in Utah?
Lafferty: Those snow days were so much fun. It was literally like being a kid again. Working in that much snow all day, having that much fun, having such a blast building snow men and throwing snow balls around and having Jackson [Brundage]around —his energy is so infectious you're a kid right along with him. You wrap a day, take all your snow clothes off, put on your regular clothes, get in the van to go back to your hotel, and then it just hits you how exhausted you are.

TVGuide.com: How was the feeling on the set, not knowing if the show is coming back?
Lafferty: It was weird because we left here and didn't take all of our crew to Utah. So we had a little impromptu wrap for Wilmington when we left, in which we said goodbye to a lot of people possibly for good. It's tough, but it's really hard for it to be sad. We're lucky to still be here and so grateful for it.

TVGuide.com: Does the season finale feel like it could be a series finale?
Lafferty: I think [creator Mark Schwahn] has really walked this fine line. He knows the affection the fans have for the show, so he doesn't want to leave the show so open ended that they get no gratification from it because ultimately that could define the legacy that we leave. We just want to be remembered as a show that delivered, but at the same time he wants to set up what could possibly happen next year if we get another season. So it's a tough line to walk, but I think the fans are going to be pleased either way.

TVGuide.com: Tree Hill fans are one of the more vocal groups. Do you have a message to the viewers that have been with you since Day 1?
Lafferty: Thank you. It's because of them we're still here. A show can't stay on the air if it doesn't have viewers, but our viewers have always gone above and beyond. They've always gone the extra mile to keep the show on the air and to let it be known they're watching the show. All you can really say is thank you to the fans, and they've really helped define what the show will be remembered as. It's just not this cult hit; [it's] truly a show that has staying power and a generation identified with.

TVGuide.com: What can viewers expect in the final four episodes?
Lafferty: Fans are really going to enjoy seeing characters make some very important decisions — everybody from Brooke and Julian to Nathan and Haley. There are a lot of things that are going to actually happen. The characters have been in limbo for a long time throughout all the seasons, but there's going to be some really gratifying moments for those fans that have hung in there.

Katy
14-06-2010, 22:30
It started back on E4 tonight, its took me half an hour to work out why im confused, i never seen seaseon 6, the new additions look good, doubt it will take long to catch up though.