PDA

View Full Version : Baker

Saree
03-06-2005, 00:04
Hello! Just wondering if anyone knew what is happening with Peter Baker, the detective in a coma?? I heard he and brother dan fight over leah?! :searchme:

melmarshall858
03-06-2005, 09:20
yeah peter comes round in the next week or so and thinks he and leah are an item - although by that stage she is engaged to his brother but peter doesnt stand in their way and even gets a romance of his own eventually

Stacy
03-06-2005, 09:47
Good, Leah is better off with Dan than Peter

Siobhan
03-06-2005, 10:13
He woke up last night on Irish TV convinced that he and leah were together.. Flynn explain everything to him and he is cool with it.. however, Leah went to see him and he told her that Vinnie could not come to her but if she wanted she could go into Witness Protection so she could be with him.. I will find out what happens tonight....

melmarshall858
03-06-2005, 10:44
yeah peter tries to ring vinnie but forgets the number which leah takes as a sign that it is not meant to be however ay vj's birthday party vinnie appears (but dressed in a giant bear costume and he meets dan - without anyone knowing who he is and he leaves leah one final note telling her to move on and be happy

Saree
03-06-2005, 15:48
Apparantly it isn't really Vinnie but his dad.

Siobhan
03-06-2005, 15:58
Apparantly it isn't really Vinnie but his dad.

Who's dad? cause if you mean VJ.. then Vinnie is his dad...

melmarshall858
03-06-2005, 16:24
no i dont think that vinnie's dad will be back if that is what you mean it was him that had vinnie sent down in the first place then he came back to make amends when he brought the house for leah and vj to show how sorry he was so i don't think they would go there again besides i think that it is conclusive that it is vinnie himself when peter comes round and gives all the details of why vinnie is in witness protection - besides im sure leah would know if it wasn't vinnie's writing

Saree
03-06-2005, 16:25
Na, it's Vinnie dad, the guy that was to blame for vinnie going to jail...I have forgotten his name though.

Saree
03-06-2005, 16:26
no i dont think that vinnie's dad will be back if that is what you mean it was him that had vinnie sent down in the first place then he came back to make amends when he brought the house for leah and vj to show how sorry he was so i don't think they would go there again besides i think that it is conclusive that it is vinnie himself when peter comes round and gives all the details of why vinnie is in witness protection - besides im sure leah would know if it wasn't vinnie's writing
Oh ok, I didn't know that.

melmarshall858
03-06-2005, 16:28
was his name max???? i can't quite remember i know vinnie's mum was named stella though - i know its irelevant but leah never mentions her now although she is vj's gran

melmarshall858
03-06-2005, 16:29
just had a thought they like to paint all the absent dad's as villans who set their son's up don't they what vinnie's dad did to him is not so different to what Kane's dad does to him

LUSHLOOKE69
04-06-2005, 13:08
Na, it's Vinnie dad, the guy that was to blame for vinnie going to jail...I have forgotten his name though.
They done that stryline ages ago though with the dad what is your source?

melmarshall858
04-06-2005, 13:12
it is definately not the dad vinnies dad is never to come back into it (well not at least for the next year on british screens)

Saree
14-06-2005, 20:54
He's awake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol! :D